In which episode did Jiraiya die
Naruto Shippūden - Episode 373: Follow Your Teacher's Shadow
|Title:||Follow your teacher's shadow|
|First broadcast:||November 29, 2010|
|Kanji:||師 の 影 を 追 っ て|
|Rōmaji:||Shi no Kage o otte|
|Translation:||Following the mentor's shadow|
|First broadcast:||March 25, 2010|
|Special:||〜 ナ ル ト の 涙!再起 の 誓 い 〜|
~ Naruto's tears! The oath of return ~
Pa tears her from her thoughts and says she still has the duty to protect the village. Furthermore, Jiraiya would have left further clues that there was still a rain village ninja in the frog's den and that another frog was one of Pain's bodies that Jiraiya managed to kill.
Pa gives Tsunade a photo of the message on his back and finally says goodbye, whereupon Tsunade promises to do everything to ensure that Pain is destroyed. Naruto remembers traveling with Jiraiya to train and buy new clothes with him. Suddenly he meets Iruka, who invites him to a noodle soup, but he refuses and just walks on.
Naruto continues walking through the village, finally sitting down on a bench with an ice cream and also starts crying until Iruka joins him, who has heard about Jiraiya. Naruto is of the opinion that he only showed Jiraiya his bad side until the end, but Iruka replies that Jiraiya always talked about him well, that Naruto would have been like a grandson to him and that he still watches over him. He shares Naruto's ice cream and holds out half of it encouragingly, which Naruto accepts with a smile and thanks him.
The next morning Shikamaru goes to the decryption department, but they haven't found out anything about the code, except that it is not a Konoha code. One woman said that without the key to the code, it would not be possible to crack it and that she needed someone who knew a lot about Jiraiya or the person for whom the code was intended. Shikamaru thinks of Kakashi or Tsunade.
Naruto seems to have overcome his grief, agrees, smiles and thanks.
- Can a person die to death
- What the devil can cry can mean
- Are Christians persecuted in China?
- Falls MS in Architecture under STEM
- Is artificial leather better than bonded leather
- How can someone be a gay Christian
- Why have we lost traditional values?
- Who is a midwife
- Support the LGBT community 1
- What are fresher jobs
- Who are pwc India's customers
- What are the symptoms of a sprain
- When does physical assault become sexual assault?
- How do I code well
- How is market risk measured
- What do iOS users think of Android
- Is the material and metallurgical engineering course good
- How are cinemas built
- How do babies know their mother's smell?
- Can rappers have the same name
- Who do you consider a cool person
- Is inherited wealth bad
- What does an SpO2 of 78 mean?
- Who can not cook what is your best dish