Can I live on porridge
Baby nutrition: everything to do with baby food
Just as babies learn to talk or walk, they also need to practice eating fixed meals. Because if you breastfed your baby or gave the bottle in the first few months of life, your mouth and tongue are still used to suckling. The tongue and mouth have to adjust to chewing movements.
For the first baby food you need:
- a bowl of porridge,
- a narrow, flat plastic spoon,
- a bib,
- a little puree made from easily digestible vegetables, for example carrots or parsnips
- and a lot of patience.
Start by gradually replacing just one milk meal with a vegetable puree. Experience has shown that lunch is best for this. Give your baby some of the puree before breastfeeding or a bottle of milk - you will quickly notice how the new food is received.
If feeding the baby food works well, add a little potatoes and a small amount of rapeseed oil to the puree. Vitamins can be better absorbed by the oil. As the last ingredient, mix a little meat into the vegetable puree every day. The small body can absorb the iron contained in meat better than iron from vegetables or grains. Once or twice a week you can replace the meat with high-fat fish, for example salmon.
Once the first porridge has been replaced with a milk meal, you can gradually introduce further variants, for example porridge with cereals and milk or fruit.
Do you want to prepare the baby food yourself and would like more tips for the first food? Here you will find simple recipes for first complementary foods.
- Who qualifies as 1099 employees
- What is the end of life
- Is Serbia a third world country
- Are poles real
- Which is the cheapest city in Canada
- What does integrity mean to most people
- What is a spot opportunity
- High school education in the US is free
- What is the current exchange rate of the pound rupee?
- What is Vietnamese food culture
- Smells healthy women's feet
- Why is spicy food popular in Asia
- How is the Indonesian economy in 2017
- Teenage hormones cause depression
- Is baguette considered to be white bread
- Contributes meth to smelly feet
- What are some weapons for close combat
- Why don't you hire family members
- What are some great Green Lantern comics
- How much do contract items pay
- What personalities are INFJ types attracted to?
- How to set filters on Instagram
- What is choice-based education
- How are Indians treated in Singapore