What is the ONGC Recruitment Process
Amoria Bond - Interview Presentation Print
Share this document
Share or embed the document
Do you think this document is useful?
What is recruitment?
A direct sales role in which the consultant acts as the professional intermediary between candidates and clients, selling them to one another
What does a recruitment consultant do?
Day to day tasks of a recruitment consultant include: - Resourcing - Headhunting - Effective questioning - Advertising positions online - Screening, selecting and preparing suitable candidates - Generating new business (cold calling) - Maintaining existing client relationships - Closing deals - Negotiating Salaries
What makes a good consultant?
Entrepreneuri al Resilience Tenacious
I have worked from the bottom up to become the top verbal telesales person within my current position within 6 months! And have been awarded top verbal telesales person for months October, December and January During my last working week I managed to achieve 50% more sales in 4 days than any of my peers managed in 5! I held down full time hours throughout my final year studies at university and achieved my target grade! During my time at university I was given the responsibility for planning and management of Freshers week of my second year When I was 16 I started a business that turned over 1000 for a net profit of 800 in 2 weeks! I self taught myself to play the guitar!
What challenges will I encounter?
Industry Knowledge Unpredictable behavior of candidates
Generating new business (building up my desk)
Deals that fall through after a lot of time and effort rejection
how will I overcome these challenges?
Take work home I currently spend a lot of time researching what products and services my competitors are offering to give me the best knowledge of my current industry and the edge over my colleagues. Ask plenty of questions to draw as much experience from established colleagues as possible Subscribe to industry relevant publications to ensure my market knowledge is always up to date Current practice of this allowed me to find out about Oranges 4% price increase before many of my potential customers giving my sales pitch an additional edge Work harder and longer to give me an edge on my peers Use social networking to source the best previously inaccessible candidates Be incredibly competitive and maintain a positive mental attitude Engage with the training program and make a commitment to continuing my professional development throughout my career
What makes an effective manager?
Leading by example Effective time management Effective communication and the ability to empathize with team members Motivation and drive Ability to provide constructive criticism, praise and feedback
After 6 months: you could expect
To have established myself within the team Have become a market specialist with established contacts and unparalleled industry knowledge
To be exceeding KPIs and consistently improving upon personal goals and targets
After 18 months: you could expect
To have cleared the 6 figure salary To be managing a team or office To be well respected within both Amoria Bond and within the industry To be a strong candidate for further promotional opportunities and career
- Is Perth better than Sydney
- Is Ellen DeGeneres a lesbian
- Is there a future for ethical hackers
- What is needed as an HR fresher
- What is the Global GPS Market Size
- Where is our generation going now?
- Can I get a part-time job
- How can you invest 1 dollar
- Does the sign language differ between countries?
- Who has osteoporosis completely reversed
- What is the name of Santa Claus in Russia
- How do you flirt
- What's the story of your startup
- How do Americans raise their children
- What are the benefits of being a Japanese citizen
- Boxing is bad for someone with scoliosis
- How are African Americans seen in Japan
- What is the best dictionary app 1
- What is the future of information technology
- Why shouldn't I do CA
- There is a list of FinTech startups
- How should I think as a manager
- Should I ask my colleague
- Does seething anger really affect a relationship
- How do I get a smaller thigh gap
- A drain can go straight down
- How do you feel about the Chinese?
- What is the significance of social rules
- Have iPhones destroyed a generation
- How are the relations between Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Which Oxford College do you prefer
- What are the cities in South Korea
- Which company offers PhoneGap development services
- What is the power of god