Likes Australia Indonesia
Entry into Austria - electronic registration required from January 15, 2021
From January 15, 2021, 00:00 a.m., electronic registration is mandatory before entering Austria.
Registration has to be done onlineHandwritten and signed forms (German or English) are only possible in justified exceptional cases. In future, registration may take place at the earliest 72 hours before entry. The registration form can now be accessed directly.
People who are in regions that are subject to a travel warning due to the COVID-19 pandemic (including Indonesia) must continue to immediately enter a ten-day (home) quarantine when entering Austria. The early termination of the quarantine due to a negative PCR or antigen test is possible on the fifth day at the earliest (i.e. from the 5th day after entry).
There are exceptions to the registration requirement for commuters and transit travelers as well as for people who enter the family for unforeseeable reasons that are particularly worthy of consideration. Further information on the exception rules can be found on the website of the Federal Ministry for Social Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer Protection.
WORLDWIDE TRAVEL WARNING FROM 19.12.2020 FOR TOURIST AND UNNECESSARY TRAVELS AND QUARANTANE REQUIREMENTS WHEN ENTRYING TO AUSTRIA
Dear Austrians living abroad, Dear travelers,
Due to the spread of the Corona virus (COVID-19), the amendment of the COVID-19 Entry Ordinance of the Austrian Ministry of Health, which comes into force on December 19, 2020, has tightened quarantine regulations for entry into Austria. In accordance with the amendment to the Immigration Ordinance, the Austrian Foreign Ministry warns against all tourist and non-essential trips, including vacation and family visits, until further notice. The travel warning comes into effect on December 19, 2020, 00:00 a.m.
Excluded are people who have to travel for professional reasons, for urgent family or medical reasons (including accompanying persons), and commuters and people in transit are also excluded from the regulation. Excluded from the travel warning are those countries that are listed in Appendix A to the amendment to the COVID-19 Entry Ordinance of the Ministry of Health. A high security risk still applies to these. Due to the ongoing and extensive restrictions in air and travel traffic, public life and quarantine measures, we urgently advise against all unnecessary trips to these countries until further notice. You can find more information on the website of the Federal Ministry for European and International Affairs: www.bmeia.gv.at
When entering Austria from a country with a travel warning, a mandatory 10-day quarantine applies. The early termination of the quarantine due to a negative PCR or antigen test is possible on the fifth day at the earliest (i.e. from the 5th day after entry, whereby the day of entry represents "day zero"). There are no entry restrictions for entry into Austria from those states that are listed in Appendix A to the amendment to the entry regulations of the Ministry of Health. You can find more information on the entry requirements and exceptions to the quarantine obligation on the website of the Austrian Ministry of Health: www.sozialministerium.at/Informationen-zum-Coronavirus/Coronavirus---Haeufig-stellen-Fracht/FAQ--Reisen-und-Tourismus.htmlwww .sozialministerium.at / dam / jcr: c527088a-9fc8-4452-beb0-63cc76eb3ce0 / 201216_FAQ_Reisen_Tourismus.pdf
Best regards and stay healthy!
Ambassador Dr. Johannes Peterlik Austrian Embassy Jakarta
COVID-19, NEW entry requirements to Austria, valid from February 10, 2021
On February 10, 2021, the amendment to the entry ordinance of the Federal Ministry for Social Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer Protection (Federal Law Gazette 52/2021) comes into force. From then on, the following sanitary provisions apply when entering Austria:
People have immediately a ten-day quarantine to compete. The quarantine is deemed to have ended when a molecular biological test for SARS-CoV-2 or an antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 fearliest on the fifth day after entry is carried out and the test result is negative. The costs for the test are to be borne by yourself.
Individuals must swear by oath to comply with the Quarantine obligation to confirm. We strongly recommend that you have this form printed out and filled out with you. The quarantine can be ended prematurely for the purpose of leaving Austria if it is ensured that the risk of infection is minimized as much as possible when leaving Austria. For Children up to the age of ten The same requirements and legal consequences apply as for the adult under whose supervision the children are traveling.
Upon entry is a Negative PCR test no longer than 72 hours old OR an antigen test up to 48 hours oldto carry with you. If such a test cannot be presented upon entry, it must be done within 24 hours after entry in Germany. The costs for the test are to be borne by yourself.
This does not apply to people who come from one of the following countries and have stayed there for at least the last 10 days: Australia, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Norway, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea and the Vatican.
Direct travel through Austria without a stopover is still possible without restriction.
Quarantine obligation form
ATTENTION: State-monitored quarantine for entry from December 23rd, 2020
On January 1, 2021, an entry ban for all foreigners to Indonesia was imposed. Exceptions apply only to holders of Indonesian residence permits. In addition, the following regulations, introduced on December 24, 2020, including mandatory quarantine upon entry, continue to apply:
- Travelers from Europe and Australia must present a negative PCR test upon entry, which must not have been older than 48 hours at the time of departure in the country of origin.
- Upon arrival, an RT-PCR test will be carried out on all immigrants; if the result is negative, foreign nationals must go to a hotel assigned to quarantine by Indonesia for five days at their own expense. If the test result is positive, they will be admitted to a corona hospital.
- After five days of quarantine, the RT-PCR test must be repeated; if the test result is negative, quarantine can be left.
IMPORTANT CHANGES to visas, residence permits and EMERGENCY STAY PERMIT for foreigners in Indonesia - the automatic extension of the Emergency Stay Permit has been suspended since July 13th, 2020. Foreigners who entered the country without a visa have until October 5th, 2020 to leave the country. You can find more information at http://www.imigrasi.go.id/
A compulsory COVID-19 test is required for domestic flights.
There is also a total entry ban for all foreigners (also applies to transit traffic). This does not apply to diplomats and persons with work or residence permits. This group of people must show a COVID-19 test upon entry.
Far-reaching restrictions in public / social life have been imposed across the country, and increasing unemployment has also led to an increase in crime.
Current information - Use of mobile devices with an Indonesian SIM card
All cell phones, tablets and PDAs must be registered when entering Indonesia so that these devices can be used with an Indonesian SIM card.
The following steps are necessary for registration:
- Registration via: https://www.beacukai.go.id/register-imei.html
- After registration you will receive a QR code; Either save it as a screenshot on your mobile phone or print it out.
- Upon arrival in Indonesia, the device must be physically presented at the customs counter at the airport; Required documents: QR code, passport, boarding pass and, if applicable, the Austrian tax number. The import can lead to fees / additional customs duties.
- One person can register up to a maximum of two devices
The following data are required for registration via the link mentioned:
- Flight number
- Arrival date (must be exactly as on the boarding pass)
- passport number
- tax number
- Active email address
- Brand of the device
- Type of device
- Storage capacity
- Color of the device
- IMEI number (can be queried by entering the code * # 06 # in the input field; the IMEI number appears on the screen of the device); if two IMEI numbers appear, please state both numbers.
- Estimated value of the device
If the devices are not registered, they cannot be used with an Indonesian SIM card and they only work via WLAN.
TRAVEL WARNING - Security Level 6 for Indonesia
Security level 6 (travel warning) applies to all of Indonesia. You are warned against all trips to Indonesia due to the rapid spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please note that visa acceptance - with the exceptions listed below - is still suspended worldwide.
There are the following exceptions to the suspension of the acceptance of visa applications:
• Family members and partners of Austrian citizens, EU / EEA citizens or Swiss citizens who live or will live in the same household with them;
• Nursing and health workers; • People who are involved in freight transport; • People who work in systemically important companies, provided, if necessary, a valid confirmation under labor market law is available;
• People who are subject to compulsory health insurance in Austria or who have a treatment confirmation from an Austrian hospital issued for medical reasons that are particularly worthy of consideration
• Foreigners who have a photo ID according to § 95 FPG (i.e. holders of identification cards / diplomats) or those who have received a corresponding confirmation from the protocol department of the BMEIA as well as persons who can be shown to work for international organizations based in Austria;
• Seasonal workers in the agricultural and forestry sectors and in the tourism sector; • International pupils and students;
• Highly qualified employees, if their employment is necessary from an economic point of view and their work cannot be carried out abroad (these are researchers, teachers and people who qualify for a Red-White-Red Card or ICT);
• Family members of third country nationals legally resident in the EU. • People who enter Austria "in the context of commercial traffic", that is, trips for professional and business purposes, but also artists, professional athletes and students and teaching staff who travel as part of their work.
Party traffic at the embassy
There is currently regular traffic at the embassy. An interview is only possible with an existing appointment. Appointments can be made by e-mail [email protected] or by telephone on +62 (21) 2355 4005.
All persons have to wear mouth and nose protection during their stay in the entire building. The applicable distance regulations and hygiene measures must be strictly observed.
Accessibility by telephone
Mon - Thu 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Only by appointment
There for you in an emergency
In emergencies (not visa matters!), Austrian citizens can reach us by phone outside of business hours:
+62 (0) 811 833790
You can find important and interesting information about Indonesia as well as travel warnings, continuously updated for you, on the website of the Federal Ministry for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs.
Austria - international startup hotspot
At 32.3 years of age, the dynamic and innovative start-up scene in Austria is one of the youngest in the world. It attracts international attention. Forbes Magazine already counted Austria among the startup hotspots in Europe in 2014.
German courses in Austria
In cooperation with the Integration Fund (ÖIF) and the “Austria Institutes”, the Foreign Ministry has set up a portal through which many institutions that offer German courses can be queried.
Austria in the EU
Austria has been a member of the European Union since 1995. Membership in the EU has a decisive influence on Austria's foreign and European policy and, through its involvement in the EU decision-making structures, makes it possible to campaign for Austrian issues.
Language courses in Indonesia
We promote knowledge of the German language abroad and cultivate international cultural cooperation.
Learn German at the international market leader for German teaching, the Goethe Institute.
Goethe Institute Indonesia
- What Are the Best Applicant Tracking Systems
- Actuaries receive high salaries in India
- Adjustments in chiropractic care can make back pain worse
- Is it necessary to thin shrimp?
- How do I arrange office cleaning
- What are the best lip gloss companies
- PHP 7 is still poorly designed
- Do you love your size
- Do people with dementia remember something?
- Who are Qualified Chiropractors in Pune
- How fast has China grown
- Why do we follow a fashion
- How many children worldwide believe in Santa Claus
- How much does web scraping cost
- How do you teach a teacher
- How long do income differences last?
- India will buy Eurofighter Typhoon
- Is RM from BTS fat
- What is the height of Charminar
- What does a sauteed cook do
- How big are pyramids
- What influenced people the most
- What is the best breakfast in the morning
- What was your naughty hitchhiking experience