Can an INFJ ever see each other clearly
Personality type test
The IDR Labs Personality Type Test is owned by IDR Labs International.
Our test is one of the few free tests that is subject to statistical control and validation. However, you should keep in mind that tests are only indicators - a first look at the system to get you started.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and the MBTI are trademarks of MBTI Trust, Inc., which published the MBTI test. The Jung type indicator is owned by Psytech International.
Personality tests, regardless of whether they are professional or "official" tests such as the MBTI test (Myers-Briggs type indicator®), the Jung Type Indicator, or free online personality tests like this one, you will find indicators that can help you find your personality type. No test ever developed can determine your personality type with full accuracy or reliability, and no MBTI test can replace studying the work of Myers, Briggs, and Jung.
As the publisher of this free online personality test that allows you to discover your psychological type within the framework of the Jung, Myers and Briggs typology, we have endeavored to make this free online personality test as reliable, accurate and complete as possible.
Just like the "official" tests, e.g. B. the MBTI test (the Myers-Briggs type indicator sup class = "tm"> ®), the Jung type indicator and other professional, accurate instruments such. B. our free online test, these statistical controls and validations are subjected to make the results as accurate as possible.
We also refer to the psychology of personality types presented in C. G. Jung's book Psychological types as well as the psychological insights gained in personality tests from the work of Isabel Briggs Myers, co-designer of the MBTI test (Myers-Briggs type indicator®), to be introduced.
This test follows the state of the art. Our test follows the written theory of Jung, Myers, Franz and van der Hoop on the subject of personality type. It is not a "short summary" of Jungian theory.
Just like the official Jungian personality tests such as the MBTI test (Myers-Briggs type indicator®), the Myers-Briggs® or MBTI® as well as our free online test we pick up the work of JH the work of JH on van der Hoop. The test seeks to provide an accurate psychological assessment that comes as close as possible to the official and authorized works of van der Hoop.
The authors of this free online personality test are certified in the use of several different personality tests and have worked professionally with typology and personality tests. Before you use our free online personality test, please note that the four-digit code provided with the code from the official MBTI test and the official ones in the training material from MBTI® The type indicators provided are compatible, but this test is not compatible with officially trademarked tests such as B. the Myers-Briggs type indicator® or the Jung type indicator may be confused. The results of our free online personality test are provided free of charge and must not be construed as professional or certified advice of any kind. For more information on this online personality test, please read our terms and conditions.
- The customs of marriage in India are changing
- The Caro light removes dark spots
- What should I do as a housewife
- What really motivates people in life
- How many people apply for DRDO jobs
- Americans hate the Chinese people
- Why did the US attack Afghanistan
- What is your healthy morning routine
- What was your worst college experience
- Can learn a 4-year-old calculus
- What are the Applications of Computer Vision
- How do I open a cosmetics store
- Reducing poverty reduces crime
- Can a resource-based economy really work?
- Has Hong Kong citizenship of a city
- Govt v s Deloitte, which is better
- What are some methods of preserving meat
- Is Sony bigger than Disney?
- What is the essence of romance
- How is the transportation in Singapore
- What are some hotel management jobs abroad
- Poland will be Europe's strongest economy
- How are the women in Denver
- What is the scientific evolutionary purpose of the lips?