How much do investigators earn at the crime scene
The fees of the crime scene inspectors
How much do the crime scene inspectors earn?
The crime scene is a popular television series that has been around since 1970. The crime series is broadcast on ARD, ORF and SRF. Tatort is the most popular and longest running crime series in German-speaking countries. Per episode the Tatort actors collect up to € 300,000.
The actors' fees per crime scene episode
The actors are paid per crime scene episode. These are their estimated fees:
1Til Schweiger - 300,000 euros
Superstar Til Schweiger takes over the top of the Tatort commissioners' salary ranking. He is said to have collected 300,000 per episode as Nick Tschiller in the Hamburg crime scene. Due to the bad audience it remains to be seen whether the series will be continued. The audience criticism refers to too much action and too many dead in the Tschiller series.
2Maria Furtwängler - 220,000 euros
The highest paid female crime scene inspector is Maria Furtwängler. It investigates in the Lower Saxony area. She works in the series in Hanover as chief detective, but also in other cities and villages in Lower Saxony. She made her first appearance on Tatort in 2002 in the Lastrumer Mixture case. There are now over 26 episodes.
3Jan Josef Liefers - 190,000 euros
As forensic doctor Professor Dr. Karl-Friedrich Boerne is Jan Josef Liefers with the Tatort since 2002. The place of action is in Münster. Two to three episodes of the Münster crime scene are broadcast annually. In 2019, the episodes had up to 13.5 million viewers, which corresponds to a market share of around 37%.
3Axel Prahl - 190,000 euros
As chief detective inspector Frank Thiel splits up Axel Prahl third place in the salary ranking with his colleague Dr. Boerne. In 2017, the Münster crime scene celebrated its 15th anniversary. The successful duo continues to generate great ratings.
4Ulrich Tukur - 120,000 euros
As chief inspector Felix Murot he investigates for the State Criminal Police Office of Hesse. At the crime scene he works in Wiesbaden and other cities and villages in Hesse. His first case, "Wie once Lilly" ran in November 2010, now there are 8 episodes.
5Axel Milberg - 115,000 euros
As Klaus Borowski, the inspector has already determined before the crime scene. At that time he was active in the ARD television series Stahlnetz. After the discontinuation of the series switched Axel Milberg 2003 to the crime scene in Kiel. As of the beginning of 2020, the commissioner can already count 34 crime scene episodes in which he investigated.
6Joachim Kròl - 95,000 euros
In 2009 Kròl started as an investigator at the Frankfurt crime scene. As chief inspector Frank Steier, he was seen in seven episodes, in 2013 he got out of the crime scene.
Further estimated fees from crime scene inspectors:
- Wotan Wilke Möhring (Northern Germany): 90,000 euros
- Ulrike Folkerts (Ludwigshafen): 85,000 euros
- Miroslav Nemec (Munich): 75,000 euros
- Harald Krassnitzer (Vienna): 70,000 euros
- Adele Neuhauser (Vienna): 70,000 euros
- Devid Striesow (Saarbrücken): 65,000 euros
- Eva Mattes (Constance): 60,000 euros
- Stefan Gubser (Lucerne): 60,000 euros
The cost at the crime scene
For a 90 minute As a result of the crime scene, ARD is investing around 1.4 million euros, which corresponds to 15,555 euros per minute of the crime scene. High production costs, which are definitely worth it given the large number of viewers. 9 million viewers per episode are not uncommon, which corresponds to a market share of more than 27 percent. Record numbers are a good 12 million viewers. The crime scene is one of the most popular television series. The filming of an episode takes an average of 24 days, with around 50 people working.
While the actors are paid per episode of the crime scene, the others who work there receive their salaries on a weekly basis. The Director receives 8,000 euros for a week at the crime scene. His assistant, however, only collects 1,300 euros. The cameraman receives a fee of 2,700 euros per week, the production manager collects 1,200 euros per week. The cutter and costume designer get 1,400 euros for a week of work, the mask 1,200 euros.
public domain via Wikimedia Commons
- What is a friend cheated on
- Why is rape so widespread in Sweden?
- Where can I buy butlers
- What is a raise in Hexaware Technologies
- What do people call you and why
- What is intercultural contact
- What are the effects of government failure
- What is Shiva's third eye doing
- Who killed Moses?
- Why was Snape sorted by Slytherin
- How are ski jumpers trained
- What are typical mid-life crises
- A traffic police job is well paid
- What is it like to live in mainland Japan?
- What food do BTS members dislike
- Which prisons are currently in operation I can visit
- Which certificate must be confirmed for jobs in the UAE
- Why are older people so cool
- How did an ex win you back
- How do you find someone to marry
- Were there German conscientious objectors for reasons of conscience
- Why does food taste better in Europe?
- How many Americans can speak French fluently
- Is there such a thing as love