How do I code Arduino
Hello Arduino Community,
I'm looking for someone who can help me program / code / sketch the Arduino.
What should be done / implemented?
- I decided to use the Arduino and a 2.4 "TFT LCD display to build appealing displays for my hobby / drift vehicle to monitor the engine. For the time being for the following values:
- Boost pressure (air pressure in the intake area of the turbo engine)
- Oil pressure
- Oil temparature
If the whole thing is as easy to implement as I hope it will be, then I would like to integrate more values in the future.
What have i done so far?
- In order to find out whether and how the whole thing can or should work, I have of course already informed myself a little. I chose the Arduino instead of a Raspberry Pie, because the Raspberry Pie takes significantly longer to start up than the Arduino. The visual representation itself should not be a problem.
Here are a few links from YouTube videos in which my project has already been implemented.
So after I read something and watched several tutorials, I bought an Arduino Uno, a 2.4 "TFT LCD display, a breadboard, jumper wires, Arduino USB cables and a boost pressure sensor. The whole thing came last Saturday, dear ones On Sunday I tried to get the display to work (white screen, unkown driver), unfortunately without success. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to read up on this very extensive topic at the moment, because besides my job I also have to deal with it I have to take care of my car and what feels like a hundred other things.
As a result, I have registered in the Arduino forum and hope to meet nice and helpful "experts".
Of course, I would be willing to pay money for a corresponding sketch, after all, there is also time to write a sketch. Of course, I will cover material costs!
What I expect: - I would like a finished sketch with a simple explanation so that I know where I have to specify the reference values for the sensors. Whether this is coded on an Arduino Uno, Nano, R3 or Mega and which of the many different displays it will be in the end, I like to leave the person helping me. At the end I just want to open the Arduino program, copy the sketch, insert a start and warning image (bitmap) and be able to change the reference values.
If you have any questions / suggestions about my project or topic, just let it out: D
- What happens spiritually when we eat
- How can Modi win Tamil Nadu
- How many people apply for DRDO jobs
- What is the standard greeting in Hawaiian
- What are the causes of hyperinflation
- What is the official retirement age
- How do I convert BCD to hexadecimal
- Alzheimer's Disease Will Kill You
- What does OTIS mean in an elevator
- How hot hangovers are in other languages
- Can adults learn to play the piano
- Is mechanical engineering good for the future career?
- Who followed Mary Queen of Scots
- Who are Iraq's allies
- How does inflation devalue a currency
- Why TCS is releasing 30,000 employees
- Is China Today State-Owned or Regulated?
- What are Valtrex drugs given for?
- Can make sense to something in life
- What is the best robo-advisor
- How can I remove burn scars
- Which company needs metallurgy engineers
- Can you smell air
- What creepy things are around you