Can you walk on the dead sea
From Jerusalem: Masada at sunrise, Ein Gedi, Dead Sea
From Jerusalem you head to the south of the country, where you can admire the sunrise over the desert and the Dead Sea on the Masada. After a hike through the Ein Gedi nature reserve, round off the day with a swim in the Dead Sea.
About this activity
- Effortless cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Use your phone or print out your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see tee times.
- Climb the desert fortress of Masada for sunrise
- Explore the ruins of the fortress and take in the breathtaking views
- Hike through the oasis of the Ein Gedi nature reserve
- Let yourself float weightlessly in the Dead Sea
- Transportation to all locations
- Lunch and drinks
- Entry to the Ein Gedi nature reserve (29 NIS)
- Entrance to the Masada Fortress (29 NIS)
- Optional) one-way ticket for the cable car (29 NIS)
Prepare for this activity
Please bring it with you
- Passport or photo ID
- Comfortable shoes
- Physical fitness is required for the large 1-hour hike.
- The tour is self-guided: you will be taken to all stations and given information brochures, but will not be accompanied by a guide
- Please bring: passport, sunscreen, running shoes, swimwear, towel, hat and water.
- What you have to consider: Your ID number must be given when booking. If you click on the "Book now" button, a booking form will open. After you have entered all the necessary information, enter your ID number in the "Notes for the local organizer" field.
based on 111 ratings
- Guide 4.4 / 5
- Transport 4.7 / 5
- Value for money 4.1 / 5
- Security 4.6 / 5
The tour was great. Everything went perfectly. Still, there is one star less as it was a little too short notice to see the sunrise. You had to stand in line at the cash register and it took about 30 minutes until you could "finally" walk up the mountain. You shouldn't underestimate that, because you have to walk up 40-60 minutes and if you take into account the queue and the mountain, it is really difficult with the sunrise in Masada. In addition, you then have no stamina / stamina for the other places (En Geidi & Dead Sea).Continue reading
All in all very good
The bus driver was very personable. The sunset on the mountain was gorgeous. However, the ascent of the mountain is very strenuous. You definitely shouldn't underestimate that. En Gedi was nice, but due to the strenuous ascent and descent of the mountain, we didn't want to walk much anymore. More on the totem it was very good.
Three very interesting destinations are approached in the tour. Masada at sunrise with a view over the Dead Sea to Jordan. En Gedi, a beautiful park in the middle of the desert with waterfalls. The Dead Sea, where swimming is a very special experience. So getting up early is worth it. In addition, it is not that hot in the morning and not that crowded.Continue reading
The world is waiting for you
Sign up for our newsletter and discover travel experiences that you will love.
- How Mexican is New Mexico
- Marriage is important in love
- Which business creates wealth the fastest
- Civil engineers are paid well
- Where is the largest pyramid
- What year was Oxford founded
- Brings the seventh season of Fortnite back to life
- Civil engineers are paid well
- How is life at C DOT
- How can you remove detergent stains effectively?
- Dehydration can lead to muscle tension
- What is labor law in China
- How do I make someone obedient
- What is the Best Credit Analyst Certification
- What is the national tree of Guyana
- When is an ENFP not an ENFP
- What is your irrational phobia
- Should begging be banned in India 1
- May girls like the taste of pussy
- What is the difference between sexuality and gender
- People get used to bad smells
- Where should a tourist stay in Seoul
- What does technical training mean
- Why is wealth a bad thing