How do you say hard in Greek
German-Greek translation for "hart"
"hard" Greek translation
hard work, struggle, life
get hard also | και, επίσης a. figuratively | μεταφορικάfigget hard also | και, επίσης a. figuratively | μεταφορικάfig
he is tough colloquial | οικείοumghe is tough colloquial | οικείοumg
© Princeton University
- bad, bitter (fig.), painful
- angry (earned) (coll.)
- authoritarian, strict, strict, relentless, rigorous
- cold, icy, numb, cruel, cold-hearted, hard-hearted, callous
- sweaty, laborious, arduous, laborious, exhausting, difficult
- rock hard, rock, iron
- serious, drastic, incisive, strict, blatant, dramatic, draconian, violent (coll.), shocking
- raw, cruel, wild
- as hard as steel, as hard as stone, solid
Give us your opinion!
How do you like the online dictionary?
Thanks for your review!
Thank you for your feedback!
- Are there free libraries in Hyderabad
- What is unique about the White House
- Are people who voted for Brexit racist
- How does Toyota justify its design philosophy
- All big companies started small
- How can I date Jungkook from BTS
- What is machine language translation
- Why are Persona Anime Customizations no longer syncing
- Eritrea has internet
- You can dry build an unheated garage
- Why don't street vendors buy stores
- What are the careers in event management
- Like people welfare
- Why don't you hire family members
- May girls kiss their navel
- Should I hire a personal assistant?
- People clean dishes better than dishwashers
- Expensive wine tastes better
- What is it like to work in Tokyo?
- Do people confuse Indians with Arabs?
- Everyone is mixed race
- Do men really need space in a relationship?
- China owns us
- What's the deal with Generation Z.