What was the first MIDI sound module
MIDITECH PianoBox Pro USB MIDI sound module
? On the basis of the successful Pianobox USB and Pianobox mini, the Pianobox Pro was created as an extended sound module. The Pianobox Pro is a General MIDI and Piano & Vintage Keys MIDI sound module with 128 sounds that can be accessed directly via the simply designed user interface. In addition to the first 64 sounds of the GM sound bank, an E-MU sound bank with 64 additional sounds can be selected directly. Grand pianos, electric pianos, B3 and Clavinet sounds as well as some other typical keyboard and synthesizer sounds make up this sound module. The sounds can be selected directly via the clear user interface. ? The drum patterns and the input for instruments were taken from the Pianobox USB. The Pianobox Pro can also be updated via USB by computer, the USB interface also serves as a MIDI interface.
- General MIDI compatible sound module with over 128 integrated GM sample sounds
- 16-fold multi-timbral
- 128-note polyphony
- 64 additional, high-quality pianos and vintage synthesizer sounds from EMU, e.g. grand pianos, electric pianos, B3s, clavinets, and a number of amazing synthesizer lead and bass sounds.
- Aluminum housing
- USB MIDI I / O, Keyboard MIDI IN and OUT, LINE and Headphone OUT
- Power supply via USB or optional USB DC power supply
- Firmware can be updated via USB
- Class compliant for Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10 and Mac
No articles available in the area: Alternative articles
- What is a process ontology
- Is it wrong to leave someone because of immaturity?
- There are different versions of the Quran
- Life gets easier after your 20s
- Why can an employer withhold a paycheck?
- What do you all mean
- Raw oysters are bad for you
- How have you changed as a person
- What are some sissy ideas
- Why do Swedes like to buy Volvo cars?
- What's the most Irish thing anyway
- Why did my school banned YouTube
- How many Chinese airlines are there
- What was Francis Bacon's writing style
- Portugal celebrates festivals in other countries
- What do Americans think of Germans?
- Why do farmers work so long
- How useful is a stethoscope to a surgeon
- What is ICE police in the USA
- How is it right to wear gemstones
- What do the Dutch think of Canadians
- Why don't we look like our parents?
- When does each generation begin and end
- How safe is Italy