When do you leave the house
What to do when you leave the house
L'Estancat is located in the heart of Béarn at the foot of the Pyrenees on the Nay plain, surrounded by slopes overlooking the mountains.
It is a real base camp from which to discover the region, in the quiet residential setting of a small village that offers a wide variety of activities.
From the house hikes between Gave, plain and hills are accessible.
Unusual expanses and majestic landscapes, important sights such as the Pont d'Espagne, the Cirque de Gavarnie, the Soulor and Aubisque passes, the Val d'Azun, the Aspe valley, etc. are accessible during the day. We are happy to advise you on the best hikes or walks.
You prefer to ride
This is a cyclist's paradise! There is something for every taste.
If you are more sporty, you have to face the passes from Soulor, Marie Blanque, Pourtalet, etc.
From cycle route 81, which runs in front of the house, you can easily drive along paths or small roads with little traffic to either Lourdes or Pau.
Mountain bike enthusiasts will find happiness between the Gave and the hills.
Nothing is missing. You can quickly reach the great passes, Spain via the Pour Valley, the Basque Country inland by taking small roads that cross beautiful landscapes.
But the must is to book an excursion with the in-house guide, Fred, who will help you discover the slopes of the Basque Country of Béarn, and on the side. More information at www.transpymototrail.com
Whitewater enthusiasts will also find something to do in the Baudreix leisure center, rafting or kayaking in Montaut or in the whitewater stadium in Pau, etc.
If you miss the ocean, a day trip to Saint Jean de Luz is possible 1 hour and 15 minutes by car.
For your relaxation, rest in the shade of the catalpas in the garden with a good book bought in the Librairie Peyrrucq de Nay
Or visit the Château de Pau, Coarraze, the beret museum, the mill, the cowbells, Des Chaussures du Soulor ...
You need to reserve your Tuesdays and Saturdays to stroll in the Nay market where you can find local producers of vegetables, meat, cheese, honey, spices, bread ... or you can have a drink in the square too. and enjoy the moment.
- Peaceful protesting achieves a lot
- What exactly is a relationship
- How is India an agricultural country
- BREXIT has started to hit the UK economy
- The carpet area contains a bathroom
- Where can I find a trustworthy hacker
- Is a diploma in hotel management good
- What is the average salary in Burundi
- Save funeral home dentures
- What everyday activity gives you a rush
- Why do we need books
- VFTF for Indians without a visa in Singapore for Indians
- How much money do newspaper publishers make
- Why is discipline important 3
- Well done meat is safer to eat
- Why does popcorn smell like feet?
- What are the different degrees of scoliosis
- What is an aviation management
- Is life only fair
- How popular is Obama in the UK
- How do I impress a Romanian girl
- How deep should the sperm get into the vagina
- Where is pork served in Chennai
- Can the police change the lights?