What are KPMG working hours
Are managers not compensated for overtime with their salaries?
KPMG has changed the working time model for managers and senior managers. The core of the new model is flexible monthly working hours. This reflects the manager's personal responsibility for his time management as well as KPMG's focus on the work results. However, the hours that exceed the monthly planned working time are also transferred to a time account under certain circumstances for further use in the financial year.
Can I make up for all overtime?
KPMG has different working time models for the various employee groups:
- For employees below managerial level, all hours that exceed the weekly working hours agreed in the employment contract are collected in time accounts. These lessons can later be taken in free time.
- The core of our working time model for managers and senior managers is flexible monthly working hours. This reflects the manager's personal responsibility for his time management as well as KPMG's focus on the work results. However, the hours that exceed the monthly planned working time are also transferred to a time account under certain circumstances for further use in the financial year.
Can I have the overtime paid out to me?
Our working time models naturally provide for the use of time accounts in the first step, as we want our employees to compensate for the often work-intensive phases. If this compensation is not possible, the regulations provide for payment of the remaining overtime.
What is special about the monthly statement?
The monthly billing for managers and senior managers enables them to organize their time flexibly within the month, of course taking operational issues into account. After extensive project phases, managers and senior managers can, for example, take a short break within the month.
Do I have to apply for leave for every overtime compensation?
Within the month, managers and senior managers are free to organize their working hours, taking into account the interests of the client. If you also accumulate overtime in the time accounts in accordance with the applicable regulations, you can take absences of up to three days easily and without requesting leave.
- Which states in the US border Canada
- Hates England Germany
- Why do people become firefighters
- Is business all about money?
- What is a service blueprint
- What is the currency of Nagaland
- Are you looking forward to Thanksgiving this year?
- How similar are Greek and Romanian
- Do the Vietnamese have Korean blood
- A cleaning needs a professional
- Leandra Dr in Houston is a ghetto
- What does promotion of women mean
- Should Singapore extend the electoral terms
- What does Canada import from China
- What are some interesting facts about calendars
- Cats sometimes call boys
- Which is better IT or computer science
- What nationality does hummus eat
- Is it possible to skip school completely?
- What do you know about spirit
- Who was Ferdinand Foch
- Why don't some people take a shower
- What is Hong Kong's economic model
- How do other INTPs understand music?
- Why do so many teachers tolerate bullying
- How do I deal with conflict data
- When were sheep first domesticated?
- How do I impress girls on Instagram
- Why is there no place like home?
- A digital wallet is software
- Rhaegar Daenerys knew
- Can utopia really exist
- Amazon abuses its employees
- What is an unnecessary lie that everyone tells