Why is this generation studying with music?
- Art, design & music
- Popaka BaWü
The StudyCheck.de overall rating on your website
We offer you the StudyCheck overall assessment of your course as a graphic for free integration on your website. Simply copy the given code and paste it on your website in direct relation to your course.
Specifications for integrating the graphic:
- The design of the rating graphic automatically adapts to the star rating on your university profile. The output is from 4.5 stars in gold, from 4.4 to 3.8 stars in blue and under 3.8 stars in gray.
- The embed code must not be changed.
- The integration code may only be adjusted after it has been approved by StudyCheck.
- The evaluation graphic may only be integrated using the code and not saved as a graphic file or uploaded yourself.
- The graphic links to the institute profile on StudyCheck.de.
- The use of the graphic in print media that directly advertises the institute is only permitted after approval by StudyCheck. The date of the evaluation status must be immediately apparent.
Music is passion. But music is also strategy, innovation and change. Many want to belong to the makers and decision-makers instead of being on the stage. The accredited music business course not only teaches the basics of business administration, but also specific knowledge of the music industry and the latest developments in the digital world. A special feature of the course is the practical orientation, which manifests itself above all in the so-called project workshop.
The aim of the training is to create a new generation of creative and innovative music managers who will lead the music industry into a new age.
The highly application-oriented music business course qualifies specifically for the special needs of the music market in the digital age. It combines innovative approaches with basic business, economic and social science content and core music business skills. The combination of basic scientific teaching, the acquisition of methodological competence within the individual subjects as well as the job-related, practice-oriented qualification forms the unique profile of our graduates, who are therefore optimally prepared for the requirements in the music business.
In the project study it is possible to specialize in the following areas:
- Artist development
- Marketing and sales management
- Business management
- Community management
- Digital innovation management
- General or subject-specific higher education entrance qualification
- Technical college entrance qualification or corresponding professional qualification with aptitude test, see leaflet on studying without a high school diploma
- Industry-relevant practical experience
The closer to the core business of the music business and the more extensive the practical experience, the better the chances of being accepted
12 weeks of compulsory internship in the 3rd and 5th semester
8 reviews from students
Best entry into the music industry
In fact, I can hardly say anything bad about this university and the course. Right from the start, you have the feeling that you are not alone - you get a fixed timetable and the joint courses with the musicians very quickly create a great sense of solidarity. At the university everyone knows everyone and that will help you immensely in your later professional life and you can read on within a ... field report
Practical study in class size
The Popakademie offers a very familiar atmosphere with practical courses and projects, which means you can build up a good network in the industry and rely on it after your studies. The organization of the courses is good, there are also many events outside of the courses, such as concerts, conferences and interviews with well-known faces from the industry. As a result, there is close cooperation with artists, which gives you a sensitive perspective on the work in ... Read more
Meaningful studies with valuable contacts
With the music business course, the Popakademie offers a course that is characterized by practical lecturers and close cooperation with companies from the music industry. The highlight for me was the project workshop, where you work out projects / goals set in advance with the company and hold regular meetings with the project team and project managers - employees from the business world. Two internships are also stipulated, during which you can make further valuable contacts on your own initiative ... Read more of the experience report
Perfect studies, great contacts & network
You will benefit from this degree for a long time afterwards. Even after ten years, I still have many contacts with former students, but also with the lecturers and university staff. The network is actively maintained here - and everyone benefits from it! I did my master’s degree at another university, but whoever thinks that you learn less as a "pop academician" is wrong. The content is mostly demanding and the lecturers ... Continue reading the field report
Distribution of ratings
- Course content
- Overall rating
8 reviews from the last 3 years are included in this ranking. This course received a total of 19 evaluations. All reviews that are older than 3 years are in the archive and are no longer included in the ranking.
- 88% recommend the course to others
- 12% do not recommend the course to others
- What are democrats tired of hearing
- Italian and Latin are the same
- How does Priceline 1
- Why is the US still executing people
- What is the job of a mechanic
- What is your ideal wake-up time
- Can babies develop a rash while teething?
- How exactly Joker thinks
- What does generation mean in a computer
- How rich are astronauts
- How far can my dog smell me
- Narcissists suffer from anxiety
- How do we cure dry lips
- How much does data warehousing cost
- Why do elevators have elevators
- What are national highways
- What was Nokia's biggest mistake
- What's better than life lessons
- How do you restore your energy
- Why don't people wet their lips
- What does Canada import from China
- What change hurts the brutality of the police
- Why are beautiful girls bullied
- The dementia gets worse