Mumbai is the richest city
The 10 richest cities in the world: This is where most billionaires live
Working from home may have led many to move to cheaper areas, but the list of the world's richest cities in 2021 doesn't seem too affected, at least in terms of loss of wealth and money.
And according to Forbes' list of the richest cities in 2021, many of them not only stayed, but saw the wealth of their richest residents grow significantly over the past year. (Also Read: A Millionaire Reveals How To Build Financial Intelligence)
The richest cities in the world: where the billions are
In 2020, many people decided to leave cities like San Francisco to live in a cheaper city. And although the exodus from Silicon Valley was sizeable, the California city remains one of the richest cities this year.
Still, New York remains a favorite among millionaires. Of the 2,092 billionaires in the world, 552 live in the 10 richest cities as of 2021, and most of those 552 reside in New York. With them alone, the city amassed $ 424 billion.
The Asian continent also continues to grow this year: Hong Kong will be the second richest city in 2021, and three Chinese cities are also on the list. Of course, Singapore will remain part of this select club of the richest cities in 2021 as well.
And although Europe is represented, the old continent lags far behind with only London and Moscow. Paris, Geneva or Amsterdam may have been the favorite cities of the rich a few years ago, but not enough to amass billions. (Also interesting: countries without corona: these are the only places that have so far been spared from the pandemic)
Accordingly, the list of the richest cities in 2021 looks like this:
1new York - 92 multimillionaires / $ 424 billion
2Hong Kong - $ 71/321 billion
3Moscow - 70/301 billion
4Beijing - 67/218 billion
5London - 56/212 billion
6Shanghai - 46/130 billion
7Shenzhen - 44/220 billion
8Mumbai - 38/149 billion
9San Francisco - 37/90 billion
10Singapore - 31/95 billion
The article “Las 10 ciudades más ricas donde viven (casi) todos los multimillonarios en 2021" was first published by GQ Espana.
You might also be interested in:
Bill Gates Predicts The End Date For The Pandemic (In Two Countries)
Bitcoin: Deutscher lost password for $ 220 million
Jeff Bezos: The ex-Amazon boss continues to lead these 15 companies
- Why do I love Americans so much
- Colombians understand Spanish as a mother tongue
- What is the Islamic Empire
- What makes cement white
- Does the open university have any value
- Who is the Most Australian Australian Ever
- How much architect fee for the project
- What are the qualities of the best copywriters
- How can inflation affect the income tax rate
- How did China develop?
- What are the most energetic foods
- Australian houses have basements
- What are the causes of venous blisters
- How do INTPs deal with heartbreak
- Can you hack WPA2
- Will Muslim migration destroy Europe?
- How are the French in terms of personality
- How are older people treated in different countries
- What does integrity mean to most people
- Nurses go to the UK
- Can Indians survive in South Korea?
- Where algebra is used in real life
- How to end hyperinflation
- What is Chetan Bhagat's upcoming novel