What is the answer to congratulations
32 "Thanks for the congratulations" sayings
Receiving congratulations makes you happy. Anyone who receives original congratulations that convey a personal touch feels valued. Well-wishers, who come up with extraordinary congratulations, skillfully stand out from the crowd. Your congratulations and good wishes stay in the memory and paint an honest, happy smile on the recipient's face.
Saying congratulations is a valuable gesture that, provided the message is unique and loving, resonates for a long time in the heart of the jubilee. The same principle applies to gifts. Only the presents that convey ingenuity and imagination are anchored in the memory. "Thank you for the congratulations" Sayings express gratitude and appreciation and show good manners.
1. Thank you for my birthday messages. It's definitely a birthday to remember.
2. Thank you very much for the birthday card.
3. Thanks for the birthday card! Unfortunately, I didn't see them right away!
4. A big thank you to everyone who came to my birthday party! I had a lot of fun!
5. Thank you for all the great birthday wishes. You mean a lot to me.
6. Thank you for the birthday card! I've been very happy about it!
7. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes on a special day. For me you are very special people.
When people think of you, it shows that they like you. This knowledge is a real benefit for your own attitude towards life and your character. Anyone who simply experiences a low in life, by the way, happens to everyone who enjoys memories of their own birthday, when the most important people thought of you. It is time to just say thank you and when the day of the birthday is almost over, a suitable message via social networks and mobile phone can of course also show the other side that you have received the friendly greetings and how much you have done was happy.
8. Thank you to everyone who congratulated me on my birthday yesterday and today.
9. Thank you for all the birthday wishes. A year older again! Where is the time going? How come I don't do as much today as I did last year?
10. Thank you for your birthday greetings! I also feel at least a year older!
11. Thank you very, very much!
12. Thank you to everyone who thought of me on my birthday and congratulated me by phone, whatsApp, email, Facebook and in person!
Where previously congratulations were given by phone. The grandma sent a card and the friends at school congratulated them, modern techniques are in use today. Social media such as Facebook, Twitter & Co, but also WhatsApp on the smartphone as well as letters and phone calls are further ways of congratulating someone on their birthday. If someone has been thought of, it is appropriate to say thank you in all of these ways. Because these days it is not a given that people think of you, and that needs to be appreciated.
13. I really enjoyed the birthday party with you guys. Thank you for being there and that we never lose sight of each other.
14. From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank everyone for their birthday wishes and gifts…. and for those who have not thought of it, shame on you!
15. We liked it a lot, It was wonderful, It could go on like this!
16. You were there on my birthday, thank you, that's clear.
17. I was very happy about the beautiful wishes for my birthday. You encourage me to approach the new year with optimism.
18. We would like to thank all relatives, friends, neighbors, colleagues and acquaintances for the beautiful gifts, the loving preparations, surprises, congratulations and the support.
19. Thank you for the kind greetings on my birthday!
20. The best people and guests came to my birthday party.
Also interesting: Thank-you notes,Positive sayings, Compliments to men, Nice compliments for women, Team sayings
21. The celebration on the occasion of my birthday was just wonderful and I had a lot of fun. For this I would like to thank you very much.
22. You brought me at least 1000 presents! I can't thank you enough for that ...
23. Thank you for all the warm congratulations. You are all great people and friends.
Only great people to whom you are important and good friends and close relatives remember that it is your birthday. The others can also be safely forgotten if they forget the special day of an "allegedly loved one". But you should thank everyone who thought of you in order to share the joy you felt through the many congratulations. A small thank you is written quickly and, similar to the saying, should contain personal characteristics in order to share the expression of boundless joy.
24. I would like to thank everyone, big and small, for the many gifts, congratulations and greetings that I received on my birthday.
25. Thank you for the wonderful birthday party, it was legendary!
26. Thank you for your card, I'll be much better!
27. Also on behalf of my parents, I would like to thank you very much for the many congratulations and great gifts on my birthday.
28. All the congratulations made my heart beat faster - now I thank you very much and hope that your wishes will soon be realized ...
29. Thanks for the birthday card! I have to say, I don't feel that old yet!
30. But those were nice words that were in your cards, words that immediately found a place in my heart.
31. It was nice to hear from you and read your congratulations on this special day. Thank you for that and for your cordial lines.
32. Thank you very much! It was a wonderful and unforgettable birthday.
3 ways to thank the well-wishers
How you ideally thank the respective well-wishers for the congratulations depends on your personal relationship with the person in question. Below you will find 3 tips on how to best thank the well-wishers.
1. Express gratitude by text message via Whatsapp or Facebook
Text messages that you send via Whatsapp or Facebook are ideal tools for expressing your gratitude directly. You reach the recipient immediately and can be sent easily and flexibly at any time from anywhere in the world without any significant effort. For this purpose, use original thank you messages that show that you have actually thought about the text. Include funny punchlines in the messages that will make your message distinctive.
2. Make delicate thanksgiving cookies with a message
If you are in a close relationship with the well-wisher and want to express your gratitude in a fancy way, bake delicious cookies and give them food coloring with a "thank you" and a smiley ". Make sure that the pastry has a relatively large area on which you can place your message. Bring the sweet attention personally to your loved ones or use it as a funny message at your party.
3. Give away sensual ketchup from your own creation as a gesture for your gratitude
In order to show your loved ones your gratitude, independently produced dishes and delicacies are ideal. For example, make delicious mango or physalis ketchup and give this as a gift for your gratitude. The ketchup is to be understood as a symbol for the "spice" that your friends and family give your life.
1 red onion
3 cm turmeric
2 cm ginger
1 small clove of garlic
100 g of mango pulp
2 tbsp olive oil
5 tbsp tomato paste
25 ml white wine vinegar
5 g Ceylon cinnamon
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon curry powder
Bring the ingredients to the boil for 10 minutes and mix with a hand blender. Fill into sterile jars.
- How cool is your husband, your wife
- Why did you choose MIT versus Harvard
- Where did you learn to dive
- What is the most expensive jet fighter
- White invented racism
- Is capitalism the best economic model
- Have you ever been racist
- Why don't Koreans make smoked meat
- What is the steepest angle for stairs
- Why are veterans more conservative
- Is it possible to have several PhD students?
- How much do diplomats earn on average
- Is Australia safe to work
- Where does the word holocaust come from?
- How are Chinese treated in Japan
- What do you all mean
- Has crying ever helped you in class?
- What is BTS members really ideal guy
- Has beef gelatin beef
- How beautiful your life is
- What is the future of Exide Industries
- Why do rich people have servants?
- How to Save Burnt Toast
- What are wire transfer payments