Is it still worth dying for Filipinos?
"It is worth dying for the Filipino."
famous saying in the Philippines that he uttered shortly before he was murdered in 1983; from New York Times: THE SATURDAY PROFILE; A Famed Philippine Family's Bubbly Maverick, May 3, 2003, accessed April 12, 2010; Translation: Wikiquote
"I don't like to die so young, but I die with a curse on the German military state."
- Albin Köbis German sailor, participant in sailors revolt 1917 1892 - 1917
Farewell letter to parents, September 11, 1917, attached to: Ernst Toller, Fire from the Kesseln, Reclam Leipzig 1930, gutenberg.spiegel.de http://gutenberg.spiegel.de/buch/feuer-aus-den-kesseln -3536/4; TP Verone Publishing, Nicosia / Cyprus 2016, ISBN 978-9-92501-637-2, p. 105 books.google https://books.google.de/books?id=um08DAAAQBAJ&pg=PA105&dq=military state
- Is CA and business a good combination
- Can civilians own military aircraft?
- Which celebrities look better with age
- How is China's economy in 2017
- Will Islam survive for the next 100 years?
- Why do buildings collapse in an earthquake
- How do people manipulate language
- Why does it hurt to get close to someone
- How can I learn Mandarin myself
- Who is evil Cersei or Daenerys
- How is illegal immigration helping the US?
- Why is my life sad and unfair
- Are you human what makes you so
- Melania is a trophy woman
- What jobs are best
- What are the most popular seafood pasta recipes
- Is Baphomet actually satanic
- How old is Nigeria
- Why do elevators have elevators
- How do I maintain a productive lifestyle
- Can a divorced sister marry his brother?
- What did Italians eat before 1492?
- Which factors influence the real estate market
- How would you define a good job