When do most Spaniards have dinner?
Why do Spaniards eat lunch and dinner so late?
I'm surprised no one mentioned the siesta.
In Spain and many other subtropical and tropical climes, they tend to take naps in the hottest parts of the day. You would logically have to work that much later to do the same amount of work. That would push back your entire calendar as well, including dinner.
It's actually Northern Europeans who are weird to work all day and have dinner so early. Noel Coward even wrote a pretty famous song about Mad Dogs and English
Crazy dogs and English people go out in the midday sun. The Japanese don't care, the Chinese wouldn't dare, Hindus and Argentines sleep soundly from twelve to one. But the English loathe - a siesta.
In the Philippines they have nice screens to protect you from glare. In the Malay states there are hats like plates that the British will not wear. At twelve noon the natives pass out and no further work is done, but crazy dogs and English people go out in the midday sun.
- How has your life been lately
- How do cooking agencies usually work
- Can a social worker be introverted
- What does it cost to reduce inflation
- How is Albania nowadays
- Who Owns US Debt
- Is Dragon Ball available in Hindi
- Lawyers are rich
- Is Shanghai worth visiting
- What clothes did the Egyptians wear?
- What did you ask at Quora today
- What is a dipstick
- Which countries have the best modern music?
- What animal can kill the Sumatran tiger?
- Do you know how to be alone
- How many people get old
- Do corporate taxes influence national income
- Why can't cola keep me hydrated
- Apple repairs my MacBook screen
- What is digital economy
- Is YIF worth an investment of 6L
- Iranians hate Greeks
- Why don't we look like our parents?
- Which prophet is more like Prophet Muhammad PBUH?