What are some examples of economic interdependence
Table of Contents
- Economic theory
- Decision theory
- Organizational theory
Term for the mutual dependence and influence of economic variables. Macroeconomic Keynesian and New Keynesian total models are mostly completely interdependent economic systems that cannot be solved recursively, but only simultaneously. This complete macroeconomic interdependence, on the other hand, no longer applies in neoclassical models with complete wage and price flexibility, since, due to a model dichotomy, processes in the monetary sector cannot encroach on the real sector and thus the equilibrium values of the real sector are independent of changes in the nominal money supply.
See also total analysis, total analysis of open economies, neoclassics, dichotomy of money.
1. Factual interdependence (horizontal interdependence): The interrelationships between different decision-making fields in a company when considering a point in time.
2. Temporal interdependence (vertical interdependence): Interrelationships between successive decisions in time (multi-stage decision).
See composite effect.
1. Term: mutual dependency of organizational units in fulfilling their tasks.
2. To shape: a) Pooled interdependence: Several organizational units access a resource.
b) Sequential interdependence: An object is processed once, one after the other, by different organizational units.
c) Reciprocal interdependence: An object is processed one after the other by several organizational units, but returns to an organizational unit that has already processed the object.
- How long should normal adult teeth last
- Will Apple stop making new iPhones
- Is Montreal good for international students
- How did you stop eating bread
- What is the mother of all operations
- What courses can we use after engineering?
- Foreigners can own land in Batam Indonesia
- What is your country's least preferred neighbor
- Should full flaps be used at takeoff
- Which accents cannot be imitated convincingly?
- How do I become a song ghostwriter
- Is Britain really a police state?
- What are some niches for B2B copywriting
- Why are some people not lazy
- Why should I learn Python in 2020
- Computers think and argue like humans
- Girls can study industrial engineering
- What makes New York worth visiting
- It is worth buying the iPhone SE
- How is an elevator tested
- Acne makes people ugly
- Australian companies recruit New Zealand citizens on a regular basis
- Which electronic keyboard is best for beginners?
- How was your experience traveling to Nepal