What was your O-Level score
English language level
The most trusted way to determine your level of English is to take a well-designed placement test. There are many tests to choose from, with the EF SET English test being a good start. You can use your EF SET score as a CV certification of your English proficiency or post it on LinkedIn. At the moment, the EF SET is the only standardized test that accurately measures all levels, from entry level to mother tongue, and complies with the internationally recognized standard, the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). Other standardized English tests may cover some levels, but not the full CEFR measure. If you use the EF SET to track your English proficiency over months or years, you have a standardized way of assessing your own progress.
Certification of your English level is often a requirement when applying to international universities, as well as when applying for a visa. In the job market, although there are hardly any official requirements, certification of your English level allows you to stand out from the crowd. But in general, accurately measuring your level of English and tracking your language progress is important for anyone learning English. How else can you find out whether your language skills have also improved?
- How can I join the Harlem Globetrotters
- Who can work for freelance work
- Pakistan and Israel have diplomatic relations
- Why does Urdu sound so good
- Can plants eat other plants?
- How are the tourists in Djibouti?
- How do you prepare for TOEFL
- Foreigners can join the Bundeswehr
- Have facts liberal prejudice
- What is the definition of education management
- What is a typical Italian dinner
- What percentage of Indians pay income tax?
- How to become an NSA mathematician
- Why should Qatar host the World Cup
- How do people live in China
- Why did Russia become a dictatorship
- Who owned the very first cell phone
- What is love compatibility
- What Are Some Good Brands Of Cello
- Asian men like white girls
- How unique is Australian culture
- What is subscription economy
- Are IMO IOI and IPhO worth something
- What is option strategy