How do 99 cent stores make money
Stream films and series and earn money in the process: Offer from Freenet Video
The video streaming service freenet Video is currently making you a tempting offer. You can currently try the service for three months for just 99 cents and receive a 5 euro Amazon voucher. Current blockbusters such as Joker are also on offer.
Freenet Video is a combined offer - similar to that of Amazon Prime Video. As a subscriber, you get access to a catalog of almost 1,000 films and series that you can stream to your heart's content at no additional cost. 8,000 additional films and series are available on demand for an additional charge. Including blockbusters like "Joker" or "Avengers: Endgame".to offer
You can even stream the Joker for free, because when you sign up you will receive a so-called Movie Coin for free, which you can redeem in the store for a film of your choice. On top of that, Freenet Video will also give you a 5 euro Amazon voucher. From a mathematical point of view, you will still make a profit of just under 4 euros on this offer.
However, the Amazon voucher will only be sent to you about seven to eight weeks after the contract has been signed. You are not allowed to cancel the Freenet Video subscription during this time. After the three months have expired, the offer costs 4.99 euros per month and can be canceled on a monthly basis.
With the offer, Freenet Video wants to provide entertainment for users in the corona crisis and help to make staying at home more bearable. Many other companies are following the example and even offering their services for free:
" Tip:The best VPN providers for more security and data protection
- Why corporate life is bad
- Why do so many people hate Melbourne
- What did Jesus say to the Sadducees?
- How can I make music like Skrillex
- Have you ever been ashamed
- Why is IU not so famous anymore
- What are the best beans to eat
- Cardi B is mentally challenged
- How many internships can a company offer?
- How's the dark side of INTJ
- How Much Can a Corporate Attorney Earn
- Who uses JetBrains Upsource in production
- What is a foot
- Like Koreans and Vietnamese
- Google continues to use keywords
- How does bookkeeping work in a company?
- What are places to visit near Germany
- How accurate is the TV show Fauda
- How has customary law evolved?
- Which is the best currency exchange
- What is corporate social responsibility
- How can I start learning Arduino
- What happens to abortion laws
- How startups generate leads