Which is the best currency exchange
There are 180 official currencies (recognized by the United Nations) around the world.
At Monito, we compare transfers between more than 150 different currencies and allow you to find out which transfer provider or bank gives you the best possible rate for the exchange rate.
Use our price search engine to find the provider that offers the best exchange rate for your next transfer.
Send US dollars (USD)
The US dollar is the most widely traded currency in the world.
The currencies with which it is mostly exchanged include: USD-EUR, USD-MXN, USD-PKR, USD-GBP, USD-JPY, USD-INR, USD-CNY, USD-CAD, USD-CHF , USD-PHP, USD-THB, USD-SGD, USD-RUB, USD-COP, USD-AUD.
Send Euros (EUR)
It is not surprising that the euro is the second largest currency in the world as 19 European countries use it.
The currencies with which it is mostly exchanged include: EUR-USD, EUR-GBP, EUR-JPY, EUR-INR, EUR-CNY, EUR-CAD, EUR-CHF, EUR-PHP, EUR-THB , EUR-SGD, EUR-BDT, EUR-SEK, EUR-AUD, EUR-PLN, EUR-NGN.
Send British pound (GBP)
The pound (also known as sterling) is among the top 5 most traded currencies in the world.
The currencies with which it is most exchanged include: GBP-USD, GBP-EUR, GBP-INR, GBP-PKR, GBP-AUD, GBP-PLN, GBP-CAD, GBP-HUF, GBP-PHP , GBP-THB, GBP-JPY.
Send Canadian dollars (CAD)
The Canadian dollar is the sixth most traded currency in the world economy.
The currencies with which it is mostly exchanged include: CAD-USD, CAD-GBP, CAD-INR, CAD-EUR, CAD-CNY, CAD-PKR, CAD-NGN, CAD-PHP, CAD-AUD .
Send Swiss Francs (CHF)
Switzerland is a small country, but the Swiss franc is an important currency in the global currency exchange market.
The currencies with which it is mostly exchanged include: CHF-EUR, CHF-USD, CHF-GBP, CHF-INR, CHF-CAD, CHF-PLN, CHF-THB, CHF-COP, CHF-PHP , CHF-AUD.
- What creepy things are around you
- What does an increase in supply do?
- How do I punish my abusive father
- Is it start or start
- Are stutterers and stutterers stupid
- What really sucks
- When will Singapore fall under the Chinese government?
- Where do people run in Nagoya
- How much China's foreign direct investment in Vietnam
- How does sadness feel?
- Have you ever stolen something from school?
- What makes you love your partner?
- How is mathematics used in aerospace engineering
- Is Ecuador a good place to live
- How is the University of Sheffield
- How can you confront a rude person
- What do 60-year-olds do
- Which occupation has the highest average IQ
- CEOs are regularly allowed to be late
- How do I meet a transgender person
- When was the Great Depression
- How can I soften my British accent?
- The Sarvottam Career Institute will provide study materials
- Why do some parents not understand their children?