Where is my order in AliExpress
What is AliExpress?
Introduced in 2010, AliExpress is an online retail service or marketplace of the Alibaba Group based in China. Through the marketplace platform, buyers from all over the world can access products from small and medium-sized businesses, mainly in China, without having to visit a physical building.
AliExpress started out as a B2B (business-to-business) buy and sell portal to be used by e-commerce websites with the dropship business model. AliExpress differs from other marketplaces like Amazon in that it only acts as an e-commerce platform and does not sell any products directly.
However, it has expanded to offer more services, including consumer-to-consumer, business-to-consumer, payment, and even cloud computing services. As a result, sellers on AliExpress can be either companies or individuals, so more people can access the platform to sell goods.
AliExpress is also available in multiple languages including French, Spanish, English, Dutch, Italian, German, Polish, Turkish, Portuguese, Indonesian, and Russian. Countries outside the listed countries generally use the English version.
How popular is AliExpress?
The AliExpress marketplace group is very popular with both merchants and consumers as it is a cost effective way for businesses to enter the international marketplace. The savings are in turn passed on to the customer, ie inexpensive products. Coupled with the ability to have all products at your door, this has proven to be a recipe for success that will only grow in an increasingly digital world.
AliExpress works with a variety of partners including local and international postal services and currier to deliver products to consumers. Some of the main couriers in partnership with AliExpress are the Singapore Post, Correos, DHL, Posti Finland and many more.
Both consumers and merchants can now also use multiple tracking options for goods purchased through the website. Ship24 covers over 10,000 stores and couriers, making it easy to track AliExpress orders. To track your order through AliExpress, simply enter your tracking code in the Ship24 website box to get instant real-time location and status of your order, whatever it is!
Where is AliExpress located?
AliExpress is located at Alibaba headquarters in Hangzhou, China, at the following address:
No. 969 West Wen Yi Road,
Yuhang District, Hangzhou,
Sellers and buyers should note that AliExpress does not ship from this address as it is an online retailer only. As a result, shipment tracking does not start at this address and all AliExpress package tracking starts with the first postal service or currier selected by the sender. If you need real-time tracking of your AliExpress package, Ship24 provides comprehensive tracking of all items purchased on AliExpress - including status and location updates.
Is AliExpress Safe?
What makes AliExpress so secure is that the buyer is fully protected when the purchase is made directly through the AliExpress marketplace. However, in order to track your AliExpress order, a number of conditions must be met.
For example, the seller is responsible for providing the shipping details including the package tracking code as well as the delivery time offered by AliExpress (which will vary depending on the shipping options available).
The seller should send this information when purchasing, which is particularly important for a positive merchant-customer relationship, but also so that they can track their AliExpress package.
Once the buyer has received their tracking code, they can get all the necessary information about the status and location of their package by entering the code on Ship24.com.
How do I request a refund for my AliExpress order?
It is the seller's responsibility to ensure that a refund policy is in place and any refund policy must be clear and transparent to the buyer. If an item is not delivered after the stated delivery time of 45 days, a refund request may be made and should be considered by the seller.
To request a refund, the buyer must complete the following steps:
- The first step is to contact the AliExpress support team to report the problem regarding the order. A notification will automatically be sent to the original seller, who will have the opportunity to correct the error.
- The seller will then react in various ways, for example by offering to ship a new product with a possible partial refund. However, the buyer does not have to accept the offer if he does not want to.
- If a refund is still not made, the buyer may open a dispute that will be
- If the seller ignores the dispute, AliExpress will refund the money to the buyer. Usually the buyer gets his money back within 2 weeks.
How long does it take for AliExpress to ship an order?
As with all shipping methods, delivery time can vary based on a number of factors including unforeseen delays, local holidays, processing complications, adverse weather conditions, etc. However, of the two services suggested by AliExpress, it offers the following estimated delivery times for each service:
- With AliExpress Standard Shipping, delivery usually takes 15 to 45 days from the package or package dispatched.
- With AliExpress Premium Shipping, delivery usually takes 7 to 15 days from the date the package or parcel is dispatched.
When ordering a product, buyers are advised to remember that sellers are required to provide an estimated delivery time. The above periods are estimates only and the seller should also consider some other considerations in order to provide the best estimated delivery time possible.
For China domestic shipping only, Alibaba / AliExpress products will be delivered within 2-3 business days and sometimes later for more rural mainland areas. Some couriers like DHL Express are faster.
For cross-border e-commerce and international shipping, the following estimates apply:
- AliExpress Standard Shipping Transit Time: 18-28 days * Free *
- EMS (China Post) transit time: 17-36 days
- DHL Express transit time: 10-21 days
The factors that can further influence the delivery time include:
The time varies depending on the courier and means of transport. AliExpress has partnerships with local couriers in China and other countries. Shipping is faster if delivery is from one of these partners. If the buyer has opted for registered mail instead of regular mail, the time of delivery will also prove to be faster. The seller should know which couriers are being used and should use this information to give the buyer a more accurate estimate of the delivery.
Even if a package is sent by private couriers - such as FedEx, DHL or other means - the buyer may still have to pay customs fees, which can further delay the delivery process until payment is made. The seller should be able to advise on fees to be paid, but these will vary depending on the destination.
Orders arrive faster in countries where the state postal service is good and where a lot is already being ordered from abroad. The buyer must also consider the country / region weather forecast as delivery may take longer depending on weather conditions.
For example, if the buyer orders during the holiday seasons such as Christmas or New Years, partners and couriers working with AliExpress will be busier than usual and then all delivery times will typically be extended. When a country is processing a high volume of orders, smaller local postal services take longer to deliver on time, and delays can be expected. However, current tracking information on the status and location of an order can be called up at any time by entering the tracking code or the package number on the Ship24.com website.
How do I track an AliExpress order?
Tracking an AliExpress parcel or package couldn't be easier thanks to Ship24. Buyers simply need to enter their tracking number on the Ship24.com website and have real-time access to information on the status and location of their order.
As soon as a purchase has been made, the buyer receives a tracking number from the seller with which he can track his AliExpress order on Ship24. Ship24 covers over 10,000 curriers and shops, so that individual shipping codes can be effectively processed and identified, a connection with the corresponding currier can be established and status and location information can be sent back to the website immediately. All the buyer has to do is enter the tracking number in the search bar on the ship24 website to check.
Should the situation arise that the seller did not send the tracking code, the buyer should be able to find their AliExpress tracking information on the AliExpress website.
What does my AliExpress tracking status mean?
The AliExpress tracking code allows users to track their package or parcel in real time. However, sometimes there can be confusion about the status of your order. Below is a definitive guide to the importance of order terminology and tracking status so you no longer have to be confused about what is happening to your order or package and what certain item tracking statuses mean.
- Order Received - This is when the order is received by the seller. She should contact the buyer shortly for more information on shipping and tracking
- Waiting for clarification - This is the case when the buyer has not provided the product link to the seller, or the quantity is missing, or certain colors and sizes have not yet been defined. Therefore, further communication is required for the purchase to proceed
- Order cannot be fulfilled - In this case, the selected product cannot be delivered internationally.
- Order Amount - This is the time the seller has updated the buyer with the total amount (i.e. the price of the product plus shipping costs in one grand total).
- Order In Process - This is when the buyer tries to purchase the product.
- Purchased - This is when the product is purchased and waiting to be shipped from the warehouse.
- Packaged order - This is when the product is ready to be shipped.
- Consolidated order - in this case, the product is grouped into a single package.
- Order Invoice - This is the time the order invoice was uploaded.
- Shipping - This is the time the package was shipped.
- Order Arrived - This is the time the order has arrived at its final destination.
- Order Canceled - This is the time the order placed by the buyer was canceled.
- Order Refunded - In this case, the seller has requested a refund for their order.
- Order Canceled - No information about the order is displayed in this case, often due to a lack of response from the buyer.
What is my AliExpress tracking number?
As with many marketplaces in China, all registered shipments have a tracking number and AliExpress is no different. The tracking number, also known as the tracking code or tracking ID, is always unique for a single package.
Regardless of whether you have ordered one package or a hundred packages, each order has a separate tracking code so that the package can be identified.
The format is similar to other codes, but the numbers are always different.
For example, a tracking number for a package with AliExpress could be "TY72726064444700008". If you have ordered another item, even if it was at the same time and in the same store, it will have a separate number, e.g. B. TY72726064444700009 "unless the order was combined.
If the seller provides the same tracking number for different orders, the seller should be contacted. Alternatively, buyers can contact AliExpress Customer Service directly for additional online support.
Examples of AliExpress tracking numbers for parcels:
- Registered: RY123 ** CH
- International parcel economy (not registered): UN123 ** CN
- Domestic shipping: 97.00.123456.2343423 International courier: TT123 ** CH \
Can I track my AliExpress package with my order number?
When tracking a package or package, buyers should note that the tracking number, ID or code, and order number are different. Only with the tracking information can a buyer successfully track their package. You should receive from the seller as soon as the product has been dispatched. The buyer can then use their tracking number on the Ship24 website to track the progress of their packages from the first shipment to delivery at the desired location. Although you can connect to AliExpress's ordering section, Ship24.com is the ultimate tracking platform as it covers many of the partners and local curriers used by sellers. This is the only way to access the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding your package tracking.
Once you have your tracking number, paste it into Ship24.com's search bar and let the powerful tracking engine do the rest to find all the details about your package or parcel. After that, the tracking number will automatically be saved in your search history so that you can easily find it again if you want new tracking updates.
For example, you will see your tracking number which looks something like "CNAPY83xx1295" or "LZ87124xx90CN" above the search bar when you return to the site.
Can I track my AliExpress package without a tracking number?
Sometimes an order can be sent without tracking information. This is mostly the case when the tracking number starts with UN ***. One reason for this is that the seller did not register the package. This means that tracking information may not be available for the package. If you don't get an AliExpress tracking number, please contact the seller to see why or for further assistance with the online AliExpress support team.
Why has my AliExpress tracking number changed?
As the package is processed by different couriers in different countries, the tracking numbers for AliExpress parcels or packages may sometimes change. This can make the packages difficult to track and is inconvenient for the buyer as they will have to access many different courier websites to access information about their package.
The best solution for this is to use the original tracking number on Ship24, which works with over 10,000 different couriers and stores and can identify not only the status and location of the package but also the new / changed tracking numbers to your package.
- Will morality ever become superfluous?
- How is the Indonesian economy in 2017
- Which SF startups have the nicest offices?
- Why do old people marry
- What are the advantages of data communication
- Which site is legitimate for international recruitment
- How many seconds are there in 32 years
- Why do pandas only live in China
- Which is better success or philanthropy
- What is urinary incontinence
- Is it enough to read books?
- Why do dogs make good pets
- Why do women wear knee socks
- How can the US help Hong Kong?
- Japan's economy What is holding back its growth
- What is an ideal first date
- Which countries does the C 17 fly
- Is Japan's economy better than China
- What is a democratic country
- What's your best Halloween costume picture
- Anyone hates all kinds of music
- Is familial love real love
- What are some women hobbies
- Can we stop birth and death
- What is BBA Studies
- Why is plaster called that
- What is the Euclid's Algorithm
- How do I register a partnership company
- The collarbone orthosis helps to correct the kyphosis
- What is love 1
- Video games are an addiction
- Can I do CA after an MBA?