Can a Muslim marry a Hindu
You want to get married in a Hindu way
Praise be to Allah ..
From the question it can be seen that there are two deviations from Islamic law. The first of these is the imitation of the non-Muslims, in this case the Hindus. However, the Muslim is not allowed to imitate (the non-Muslims) in things that are peculiar to them, such as certain clothes, celebrations, holidays, etc.
One of the wisdoms hidden behind the prohibition of imitation by non-Muslims is that such imitation should have no effect on the interior of the imitator. For he who outwardly imitates a people (people) will affect his inner being and he will consider himself one of them. And it is also part of wisdom that the Muslim differs from the non-Muslim, so that he neither humiliates himself nor shows (thereby) devotion to the non-Muslim.
Shaykh Ibn ˈUthaimin said about something like this - may Allah have mercy on him - when he explained the situation of those who wear a "zinar" (a kind of belt specially worn by non-Muslims) around their waist:
"The Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him - already said: 'Whoever imitates a people is one of them.'
Shaikhu-l-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah - may Allah have mercy on him - said: 'The least that this tradition contains is the prohibition (tahrim), although the external meaning implies the unbelief of the imitator.'
Hence, we do not limit ourselves to just disapproval (Karahah - frowned upon) and say, 'The reason here is that this is imitated by the belt (zinar) of Christians, and that brings us to say that it is because of the words of the Prophet 'Anyone who imitates a people is one of them' - is forbidden and does not mean that the imitator is an unbeliever (kafir). However, in terms of clothing and form, he belongs to them, whereby one cannot distinguish between a man who imitates Christians in clothing and form, and a Christian, and he therefore belongs to them outwardly.
They also said something else:
'Imitating them on the outside will lead to imitating them on the inside, which is also how it is. Because man, if he imitates them outwardly, he will feel that he agrees with them and does not disapprove of them, which will lead him to imitate them on the inside, and thus lose his this world ... ‘"
Conclusion: His clothing is prohibited (haram).
[Ash-Sharhu-l-Mumtiˈ (2 / 192-193)]
The second evil that the aforementioned celebration involves is men entering the bride while she is being petted up and mixing men and women in the process. Both are forbidden (haram).
It was narrated from ˈUqbah Ibn ˈAmir - may Allah be pleased with him - that the Messenger of Allah - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him - said: "Be careful not to go in to the women." A man from the Ansar said: "O Messenger Allah, what do you say to your brother-in-law? "
[Narrated by Al-Bukhary (4934) and Muslim (2173)]
An-Nawawi -may Allah have mercy on him- said:
“His words, 'The brother-in-law is death' mean that one should fear him (even more) than of others, and that evil and discord can be evoked more from him if he has access to his wife and seclusion with it is made possible what a stranger is frowned upon from the start. With brother-in-law the relatives of the husband are meant, with the exception of the father, grandfather etc. and the children. As for the fathers (father, grandfather, etc.) and children, they belong to the mahram of his wife, who are allowed to be alone with her. Nor are they described with death. What is meant, however, are the brother and his son, the uncle and his son, etc., who do not belong to the mahram persons and with regard to whom the people are usually negligent that they are alone with the brother's wife. These are meant by death. And it is more likely to forbid him (access) than a stranger, as we have already mentioned. And that is the meaning of tradition. "
[Sharh Muslim (14/153)]
Regarding the mixing of men and women (Al-Ihktilat) you will find a detailed explanation in the answer to question no. (1200).
We ask Allah - Exalted is He - to guide your family and the Muslims so that they refrain from doing these evil and hideous things and guide them to reason, good and right.
And Allah knows best.
- Foreigners can join the Bundeswehr
- What do the farmers do in the morning
- What do Nigerians love about Nigeria
- What makes men only see women sexually
- Who are Muhammad's parents
- Does anyone believe in reincarnation?
- Does the police radar work while moving?
- Why are we stuck for some time
- What is VAT What are its advantages
- What are database pages or companies
- Are there any blockbuster stores in Texas?
- How do you train your pets
- Very successful people masturbate
- What are the strategically most important countries
- How high are the taxes in the Scandinavian countries
- Cuts itself haram
- Brazilian men like fat women
- What is a full body massage
- Why did Asian immigrants come to America
- What is the future of information technology
- Handles 7 eleven third party checks
- What challenges do single parents face?
- Asians really hate black girls
- What if Hela won in Thor Ragnarok
- How will modernity fall
- What are the ethnic roots of Jamaicans
- What's the best souvenir from Albuquerque
- How was Johnny Ho recruited to Quora
- Are pharmacists in demand
- Who wants sex more women or men
- Is Oxford or Cambridge better for law
- What is value chain analysis
- What do audiologists think of cochlear implants