What are some examples of bigotry
Translation of "Bigotry" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Some colleagues will call this Bigotry describe.
Some in this room would say that is bigotry.
Her story line spans a period of past oppression and current struggle leading to ultimate victory over Bigotry.
Their story line includes a period of past oppression and current struggle, leading to ultimate victory over bigotry.
Regardless of various ecumenical movements, religious arrogance, intolerance, hypocrisy and Bigotry.
In spite of various ecumenical movements, religious arrogance, intolerance, and bigotry are still prevalent among devout believers.
One of the biggest problems the churches have is Bigotry.
One of the biggest problems that we have in the Church is bigotry.
I'm not really showing off anything on surrender Bigotry or ideology.
I really don't give a monkey's about commitment to bigotry or ideology.
He rafts Bigotry and pride, as if we were somehow responsible for our own appearance.
He instills bigotry and pride as if we were somehow responsible for our own appearance.
For a long time, Suzanne will be Bigotry and experience religious fanaticism first-hand.
For many years, Suzanne is subjected to bigotry and religious fanaticism.
Liberal, secularized Europeans look with unease at such blatant racist statements Bigotry and religious intolerance.
Liberal secular Europeans tend to look askance at such blatant expressions of racist bigotry and religious intolerance.
I was facing the painful experiences of Bigotry and social restrictions of a religious-oriented education.
I was shielded from the pains of bigotry and the social restrictions of a religiously-based upbringing.
It is very important that we have our Bigotry give up.
It is very important in these days that we drop the bigotry.
And Bigotry is still widespread there.
And Bigotry is still huge down here.
And I pity those who don't care about their religious Bigotry can look out.
And I pity those who can't see beyond their religious bigotry.
The cocktail from religious Bigotry and nationalism must be washed down the Danube, as happened 50 years ago on the Rhine.
The cocktail of religious bigotry and nationalism must be put aside on the Danube, as it was 50 years ago on the Rhine.
We welcome the Commission's commitment and would like all Member States to respond positively, rather than to prejudice and Bigotry to hold on.
We welcome the Commission's commitment and want to see all Member States responding positively, rather than entrenching prejudice and bigotry.
Almost 100 years ago we freed ourselves from Bigotry.
We got rid of bigotry nearly a century ago.
smearcasting: How Islamophobes Spread Fear, Bigotry and misinformation
smearcasting: How Islamophobes spread fear, bigotry and misinformation
It really affects all of us that we have the crippling legacy of Bigotry and have to overcome injustice.
But really it's all of us ... who must overcome the crippling legacy ... of bigotry and injustice.
With the means of satire they relentlessly expose grievances, mendacity and Bigotry in society, economy, politics and private life.
They employ satire to mercilessly reveal shortcomings, hypocrisy and bigotry in society, the economy, politics and private life.
Image copyrightGetty Image caption The government will help a variety of institutions "challenge the." Bigotry and ignorance ".
Image copyright Getty Image caption The Government will empower a variety of institutions to "challenge the bigotry and ignorance ".
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 104. Exact: 103. Elapsed time: 173 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Where does YouTube star PewDiePie live
- What are good assets to invest in
- What happened to Bran's Direwolf
- Is a rotten egg, the water smells harmful
- Which countries have the scariest signs?
- How do you hold a newborn baby
- A life without dignity is possible
- Can people from Sicily speak standard Italian?
- Why is monogamy considered natural
- How many hours can a nurse work
- When will Trump's tax cuts take effect?
- What is the McKinsey varnish
- Why should we follow the rules of society?
- What if 5y 5 5 5 5 5
- Women know when their partners are cheating
- Why aren't all Americans rich?
- Bitcoin Cash is dead
- Is there such a thing as older children
- What is your rating of the Jobvite product
- Travel to South Africa
- Exercise Helps Mental Health
- How to graciously refuse help
- How do you investigate telecommunications fraud
- What's bigger than a supernova
- How many people speak Australian kriol
- Why English is everything in India
- Does China still need its Hukou system?
- What were Princess Diana's qualities
- Which shampoo makes your hair smell good
- What is the generation after Z.
- Why is interpersonal communication important
- Why did you choose MIT versus Harvard
- What is China's one-child policy
- Why do narcissists run away?