How do I write a film story
Film history (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Film | history | stories, film | stories
- IPA: [ˈFɪlmɡəˌʃɪçtə], Plural: [ˈFɪlmɡəˌʃɪçtn̩]
- 1) Plural rare: the past of the cinema
- 2) the plot of a movie
- Determinative compound from nouns Movie and history
- 1) Media history, cinema, film
- 1) Silent movie era
- 1) sound film time
- 1) "The Film history is often divided into the phase of the prehistory of cinema, that of the silent film era and that of the sound film.
- film history
- Nominative: singular the film history; Plural the movie stories
- Genitive: singular of film history; Plural of the movie stories
- Dative: singular of film history; Plural the movie stories
- Accusative: singular the film history; Plural the movie stories
- English: 1) history of film, 2) plot
- French: 1) histoire du cinéma
- Italian: 1) storia del cinema
- Swedish: 1) filmhistoria, filmens historia; 2) handling
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Diane Kruger, Bette Davis, Alicia Vikander - the Film history has produced some formidable, beautiful, and strong queens.“
Deutschlandradio, January 12, 2019
„'To the point, honey': May Spils and Werner Enke have Germans Film history written. They still dream of the wild time in Munich to this day.“
sueddeutsche.de, January 02, 2019
„The classics of Film history don't want to be forgotten, many of them are best rediscovered in the cinema. We introduce you to 10 candidates.“
moviepilot.de, September 21, 2018
„"The Man Who Killed Don Quixote" was published 18 years ago Film history a - as the project that legendarily failed.“
BILD.de, September 26, 2018
„The film adaptation became a milestone in 1971 Film history - Now researchers have found a continuation of the dystopia 'A Clockwork Orange' in the estate of the author Anthony Burgess.“
Spiegel Online, April 25, 2019
„The Klagenfurt ensemble shows Aki Kaurismäkis Film history as a trashy study of interpersonal coldness.“
derStandard.at, February 20, 2020
„Netflix gives us a piece of fictional Hollywood with Hollywood Film history with a lot of heart, sex and great actors. You can find out whether the miniseries is worthwhile in the series check.“
moviepilot.de, May 01, 2020
„Since the cinemas closed, some film museums have been offering free retrospectives online. Immersion in Film history and experiments.“
TAZ, May 06, 2020
„Rosaria Dawson writes Film history in the second season 'The Mandalorian'. At least in the 'Star Wars' universe. Because she brings THIS character into the Disney + series.“
CHIP, March 30, 2020
„The Film history is peppered with stars who voluntarily went into quarantine. They knew: Retreat is crucial so that posterity can still feel the aura of mystery.“
NZZ, April 15, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary that contain "film history":
Movie: ... film funding, film format, film freak, film footer, film genre, film business, film management, film history, film company, film design, film house ...
Silent movie: Film, film history, film technology, cinema Examples of use: 1) In the late 1920s and early 1930s, silent films were replaced by talkies
film history: Concerning film history Synonyms: 1) film-historical application examples: 1) “The Rosenhügel film studios in Mauer, which are significant in terms of film history, were built by Vita-Film from 1919 to 1923.” Translations English: 1) film-historical Swedish: 1) filmhistorisk
Film historian: ... Meaning of the word / definition: 1) Scientists with a research focus on film history Origin of the term: determinative compound from the stem of the noun film and the noun ...
Movie stories:… IPA: [ˈfɪlmɡəˌʃɪçtn̩] Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun Filmgeschichte genitive plural of the noun Filmgeschichte dative plural of…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Film history" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 20, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Filmgeschichte/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "film history" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Movie stories (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Film | ge | schich | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Film company (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: Einzahl die Filmgesellschaft; Majority of the ...
Film companies (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Film | ge | sell | schaf | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Filmheini (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Filmheini; Plural Filmheinis genitive: singular ...
Filmheinis (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Film | hei | nis Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈfɪlmˌhaɪ̯nis]…
Film historian (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular of film historians; Most of the film historians ...
Film historians (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Film | his | to | ri | kern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Film historian (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Film | his | to | ri | kers Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Film industry (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular film industry; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Film career (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular film career; Plural film careers genitive: ...
- Concerns Canada's immigration policy to the United States
- Is there corruption in Singapore's startup scene?
- Where can I play tennis
- Why does drugs feel so good?
- Was Jesus just an extremely kind man
- Was Hitler good to his people
- How much do beauticians earn
- Why am I fine when I'm alone?
- What do the Dutch think of Canadians
- Different generations see beauty differently
- Are Chinese and Manadarin the same
- Why are new Chinese films so bad
- Delta Force wears green berets
- Which companies are AngularJs developers looking for
- Can an economy work without money
- How was the earth created 1
- Hates Britain India
- Are the World Cup nines on TV
- Have orphans in India made reservations?
- What did Celtic people look like?
- What is the best breakfast in the morning
- Who is the richest person in Belgaum
- Do you beat your children
- What are the best tropical vacation destinations
- What is cryogenics
- Is Quebec cuisine similar to French cuisine
- What are Amazon Marketplace Payments
- How important is entrepreneurship for young people
- Why do planes not have adjustable seating arrangements
- How long does a money order take
- Why don't I have close friends
- Canadian companies value American work experience
- What sucks about being Asian