What are Valtrex drugs given for?
This medicine has been prescribed for you by your doctor to treat your current illness.
The antivirals in Valtrex are not effective against all microorganisms that cause infectious diseases. The use of an incorrectly selected or incorrectly dosed virostat can cause complications. Therefore, never use it on your own for the treatment of other illnesses or other people.
Please ensure that you are drinking enough fluids while you are being treated with Valtrex.
Valtrex must not be used if there is a known hypersensitivity to the active ingredient of Valtrex and Zovirax (acyclovir) or to the excipients in the two tablet forms.
If there is a known kidney dysfunction, this must be reported to the doctor, as the dosage may need to be adjusted.
Effective contraception should be used in women of childbearing potential before long-term treatment is started.
In the absence of experience, Valtrex should not be used in children under 12 years of age.
Due to possible side effects, caution should be exercised when driving vehicles and using machines.
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from other illnesses, have allergies or are taking or using other medicines (including those you have bought yourself!).
You may only take Valtrex during pregnancy and breastfeeding if your doctor tells you to.
Breastfeeding should not be performed while taking Valtrex.
- What is your creepy age and why
- Is your life more important than you
- Regrets Jimmy Wales for not monetizing Wikipedia
- You can use pure concrete on wet floors
- Are western racists against Chinese
- Who are the ancestors of the Asian Indians
- What is the name of a bird nest specialist
- What is the Indian economy
- How do I impress a Scottish person
- What was Germany after World War II
- The dreams of the deaf are mute
- Why did you quit couch surfing
- What if the groom is younger
- Is high inflation good for debt?
- How are Australians as humans
- What are classes of DSC
- How is oil found in the earth
- What if there was still slavery?
- How can there be oil in soybeans
- Should I travel alone as a single
- Is the US dollar overvalued?
- Is Imperial College London good for CS
- What is 21st century design
- What is the least dangerous thing