Is Australia safe to work
Occupational health and safety
Employees, contractual partners, subcontractors, building owner representatives and neighbors should be protected against accidents and health impairments on construction sites of the SWIETELSKY group according to the highest possible standards. Your safety is a top priority for the company. Regardless of the different legal framework conditions in our various markets, great importance is attached to our safety standards.
Aside from human tragedies resulting from occupational accidents, health problems, and stress-related absences, the company's reputation and competitiveness can also be adversely affected. Failure to comply with occupational safety standards can result in legal and financial penalties as well as bureaucratic effort, even without specific consequences, which must be avoided in any case.
It is indisputable that construction activity involves an increased risk of accidents compared to other branches of industry due to the use of heavy equipment and physical stress. Regardless of the division or country, the topic is relevant for all parts of the group.
Risks arise, for example, from the risk of falling when working at great heights or from extreme weather conditions to which workers are occasionally exposed. In tunnel construction and railway construction, occupational safety has always been of great importance due to the special dangers involved. Not the frequency, but the severity of accidents at work is traditionally greater in these sectors. The legal requirements in the various group countries, particularly in the United Kingdom and Australia, are correspondingly extensive and varied. In Northern European countries in particular, occupational safety issues are also regulated as requirements in the award procedure and are therefore gaining in importance.
Read more about occupational health and safety at SWIETELSKY and the subject areas in our sustainability report
- Organizational anchoring, pages 66 - 68
- Key figures and monitoring, page 68
- Our contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals, page 71
- Love Korean boys and Muslim girls
- Most people are risk averse
- Was the Prophet Muhammad an Islamist
- How do I clean my dirty house
- What do the Poles think of the Greeks?
- White girls really like black men
- How does NCC benefit a student
- What are the responsibilities of a Walmart supervisor
- How bad is sugar for babies
- Sign banks cash withdrawals
- What is a sciatica massage
- How is a hypophosphatasis diagnosis
- What are poisonous parents
- How inflation inequality punishes the poor
- Who is a real friend
- Whydid India give Tibet to China
- Why are most rich people so busy
- What can you achieve when you are unemployed
- What is the French word for
- Why is the teaching profession losing its luster?
- How are batteries harmful to the environment?
- Who carries more feelings men or women
- Is it a criminal offense to touch someone with their crotch?
- What do the Japanese think of Korea?