Have you ever slept on stairs
Hey guys :)
Got the idea and the questions from Heart stories,
just like the banner
Well then there are 100 questions, who would like to do it then
Here we go !
1. Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
I sleep with the door closed, otherwise I will be eaten by Mitze cats: D
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioners from the hotels with you?
No;) I don't like the smell
3. Do you sleep with your blinds down or up?
Unfortunately I don't have any :(
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
I do not think so...
5. Do you like using post-its?
Japp: I like D, but I always forget them xD
6. Do you cut out coupons without ever using them?
Where can I get the coupons?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
The bees ^^ I hop into the next pond and everything is fine :)
8. Do you have freckles?
Yeah and I hate her -.- "
9. Do you always laugh at pictures?
Öhhhh mostly smile or pout :)
10. What's the biggest thing that you can't stand for?
Arrogans / prejudices
11. Do you sometimes count your steps while walking?
No ... but the steps when climbing stairs
12. Have you ever pissed in the woods?
Great word choice, ehmm .... no
13. And have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you sometimes dance even when there is no music?
15. Do you chew on your pens?
I've weaned myself, bite marks on pens are not nice;)
16. Have you slept with a lot of people this week?
Uh ... with no one
17. What size is your bed?
18. What's your song of the week?
Haven't got one yet, but the week is still young: D
19. Do you think it's okay when boys wear pink?
Yep, everyone has their own taste
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
21. What is your very favorite film?
The Day After Tomorrow
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had one?
On the Long Horn pasture next door
23. What do you have for dinner?
Cola or water
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Sweet and sour sauce
25. What is your favorite food?
Mashed potatoes with spinach and fish sticks and an egg
26. Which films can you watch over and over and still love them?
No ... after 10 times I get on my nerves
27. Last person you kissed or who kissed you?
28. Have you ever been a Boy Scout?
Ehhh ... nöööö
29. Would you ever pose naked in a magazine?
Oh god no !!! Never in life
30. When was the last time you wrote someone a letter on paper?
Do postcards also count? Then last September from England to my grandma
31. Can you fill up a car?
I can ... but I won't do it: P
32. Have you ever received a ticket?
33. Have you ever run out of fuel in the middle of a trip?
34. Favorite sandwich?
35. The best you can eat for breakfast?
Swedish bread rolls and orange juice *. *
36. When do you usually go to bed?
At witching hour ^^
37. Are you lazy?
oh yeah ...
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Black cat and sometimes as Ariel
39. What is your Chinese zodiac sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
German, some English and fragments of French
41. Do you have a subscription to any magazine?
42. Which do you like better: Legos or dominoes?
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Thomas Gottschalk or Markus Lanz?
I've only seen Gottschalk once, and he's the gold bear man: D
45. Have you ever seen a soap opera? I do not know...
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49.Do you dance in the car?
Does it work ??
50. Have you ever used a pistol?
Yes, I have more than once ...
51. When was the last time you took a portrait with a photographer?that was around 2 1/2 years ago
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
A little, yes
53. Do you think Christmas is stressful?
Yes, something always goes wrong with us at Christmas
54. Have you ever eaten pierogi?
Ehmm ... are ravioli something like that too?
55. Favorite fruit cake?
Gooseberry and kiwi
56. Jobs that you wanted to become as a child?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Have you ever had déjà vu?
Quite a lot, really bad
59. Do you take vitamins every day?
I just don't always love fruit
60. Do you wear slippers?
No, you'd better go with bare feet
61. Do you wear a bathrobe?
Only after showering, in white with red stains
62. What do you wear to sleep?
Short and top / shirt
63. First concert?
Wasn't on any unfortunately
64. Lidl, Aldi or Kaufland?
Aldi is close to my school
65. Nike or Adidas?
Adidas, but doesn't really matter
66. Chips or Flips?
Flips *. *
67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
68. Have you ever heard of the group Trés Bienbelongs?
69. Have you ever taken dance lessons?
70. What occupation should your future spouse have?
It doesn't matter, it should only be legal ...
71. Can you roll your tongue?
72. Have you ever won a spelling competition?
No, I can't do that
73. Have you ever cried for joy?
Yes, I did, for example at graduation
74. Do you have any recorded albums?
75. Do you have a recording device?
76. Do you smoke regularly?
I hate smoking
77. Have you ever been in love?
Yes, I used to be
78. Who would you like to see at a concert?
Don't know are a lot of great singers and bands
79. What was the last concert you were at?
80. Hot or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Gummy bears or chocolate?
Both, I can never make up my mind
83. Are you good at swimming?
Yes, very good, play water polo
84. Can you hold your breath without covering your nose?
Yeah, it's important with Waba
85. Are you patient?
Some say yes, I say no
86. DJ or a band at your wedding?
Tape, but a good one
87. Have you ever won a competition?
Yes I have :)
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which olives are better: green or black?
I don't like olives
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I can crochet hats, that's all
91. Best place for a fireplace?
Living room and in the bedroom in front of the bed
92. Do you want to get married?
It depends on the man
93. If you are already married, how long have you been?
Am I not ^^
94. Who did you have a crush on at school?
I'd rather keep that to myself; D
95. Do you cry or do you have tantrums until you get your way?
More tantrums, but it goes away
96. Do you have children?
No, but a whole sports group aged 3-7 years
97. Do you want children?
Yes, maybe one, but I'd rather adopt one, there are enough children in the home, right?
98. What is your favorite color?
Blue Metalig, my first car and top cover color
99. Something that happened to you once at school?
I fell asleep in class once.
100. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes my grandpa :)
So now I've done it, puhhh
- Why don't people save
- Why shouldn't people have brunch
- What are the cultures of each country
- Should I give up life
- Why is pizza so delicious
- How is 1 milk made
- Are hurricanes stronger than typhoons
- Is innocence important in childhood? Why not
- Is swapping legal in the US
- What is the best restaurant in Stockholm
- How does inflation devalue a currency
- The best family car
- What is the meaning of youth
- Do schizophrenics remember their hallucinations
- Why do Irish people have curly hair
- Why is food so cheap in France?
- What are the most popular Russian spices
- How we can understand the stock exchange
- How similar are Portuguese and Romanian
- Where do cats go to die?
- How do I find an incredible job
- What happens when a person gets rabies
- What is welding chemistry
- Mahjong is experiencing a revival in popularity
- Make data scientists good product managers
- Is Alzheimer's disease hereditary
- Where are the retired fighter planes going
- After menopause, the ovaries produce estrogen
- Is populism dangerous
- How can I distinguish myself in craftsmanship
- What are the basic certification costs
- When does it usually snow in Nashville?
- Can grandparents be foster parents
- What are your favorite restaurants in Boston