Should I take a gap year 2
Dentures: a gap in the bonus booklet?
Until now, a complete bonus booklet was the prerequisite for an increased cash grant for dentures. But that will change at least partially on October 1st: at least for the highest grant, for which patients have to prove the necessary preventive appointments for ten years without interruption, a one-time failure to perform an examination may have no consequences. This is indicated by the National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Dentists (KZBV).
However, patients must be able to conclusively explain to the health insurance fund why they could not go to the dentist in the year in question or - for children between 6 and 18 years of age - in the six months. The legislature does not give concrete examples of exceptional cases.
Thus, it is at the discretion of the individual health insurers whether they consider a case to be justified or not, the umbrella association of statutory health insurers (GKV) announced.
Important: Go to the dentist regularly
Good to know for parents: According to the KZBV, children and adolescents who were unable to get dental care in the first half of 2020 due to Corona keep their full bonus entitlement, provided they otherwise always go to the dentist twice a year.
In general: If there is no entry in the bonus booklet because patients were not present for the examination for no particular reason, the bonus rule no longer applies. The KZBV explains that entitlement to a bonus only exists again when the inspection dates for the past five years can be proven without gaps.
Increased fixed grants
From October, patients will also benefit more from a completely filled bonus booklet: Those who can prove the required check-up appointments for five years without interruption will receive 70 percent instead of the previous 60 percent fixed subsidy for a denture. At ten years it will be 75 percent instead of the previous 65 percent. The fixed grants for those who cannot provide proof of this in the bonus book are also increasing: from 50 percent to 60 percent.
Important detail: According to KZBV information, the previous calendar years count for the calculation of the higher subsidy. The stamp for the current year does not count, if it already exists.
The basis for calculating the fixed allowance are the average costs of standard care. Depending on the amount of the bonus percentage and the scope of the necessary dentures, you can save more than a hundred euros. Those who prefer a different treatment also receive the fixed allowance for standard care and have to bear the extra costs themselves.
Visits to the dentist safe again?
The tooth hurts like hell. Sure, that has to be dealt with. But what about preventive examinations ...
- Boxcryptor is a China based company
- What's the best pizza hut crust
- Do older people contribute to a society
- Indians are Caucasian
- Killed Kenny G the saxophone
- Is online gambling legal in India 1
- Is water renewable
- Can guys really have bromance
- What is your favorite fried rice recipe
- Why don't liberals like left-wing libertarians
- Society could function if everyone were poor
- How did ThisisWhyImBroke get traction
- Why are you considering outsourcing
- Mathematical truth What makes mathematical theorems true
- Who invented the art of recruiting
- What is the average IQ across nations
- Why are shy guys called horror?
- Should the sale of stolen goods be legal
- Vacuum malicious narcissists after discarding them
- What offends Canadians
- Are temptations cat treats fatal
- Who is ready for marriage
- Why are some teachers mean
- Are Mexicans Europeans 1