Life can be easy
Life can be easy too
Everyone is capable of relationships
- The golden path between freedom and closeness
- Written by: Stefanie Stahl
- Voiced by: Nina West
- Duration: 7 hours and 24 minutes
The guide to the "generation unable to relate": Everyone is talking about the "generation unable to relate" - people whose relationships repeatedly fail because of fear of closeness and intimacy. Everyone is capable of relationships, says Stefanie Stahl, Germany's leading expert on fear of attachment. Most of us have the potential to be happy with a partner. Because a fulfilled love relationship is not a coincidence, but a question of inner attitude.
- 3 out of 5 stars
Jens Corssen light and the shadow child
- By H. Woizick Most helpful 02/21/2018
- What should female tourists wear in Egypt
- Has Elon Musk ever visited South Africa
- Why are old people bossy
- How long should a foot massage last?
- Why doesn't my cat meow properly
- How can I impress my employees
- What is the hottest Indian dish
- Why are people afraid of dying
- What's your experience with Irish travelers
- What does a typical Mexican look like
- What do you feel when you fly
- Companies expect you to negotiate salary
- How should I install gutters and drainage
- Why TCS is releasing 30,000 employees
- How can I minimize back pain
- How do you keep birds away
- How is the pilot's life
- What was the most successful guerrilla army
- How is China's economy in 2017
- Has anyone taken antidepressants during pregnancy?
- Is Japanese and Chinese the same thing
- Who are the cutest young gay couples
- When do most Spaniards have dinner?
- Are Republicans against globalization
- What are the most common sex fetishes
- Am I overwhelmed with planning my kindergarten child?
- How is gelatine made?
- Deserved Mukesh Ambani Bharat Ratna
- How long does a transfer take
- What symbolizes eye contact
- What is your cutest panty
- Why does Instagram crop my photo collages
- How does performance art differ from theater?
- Name 10 secrets of success