Why are cultural conflicts difficult to resolve
A book for secondary school
"Fuck German!" "Kanake!" - such sounds in the course of the ever advancing globalization? But a multicultural society is not just about adapting and leveling to a norm. And the political refugee can also be a wicked macho. The complaints of girls and women about being hit by cliques of young foreigners are not racist, but real. Just as xenophobia happens more often than we read in the newspaper.
Is there a method with which one can resolve conflicts and at the same time accept the cultural differences? But does mediation also work with people who have different cultural backgrounds? Are there ways out of ghettoization and isolated cultural in-groups that are mutually hostile? Everything that is presented here has also been tried out with people from different cultures. Role plays represent conflict situations and reveal the core of the communication difficulties.
Discover structures, break them open and find a way to better coexistence. Different examples and methods give you suggestions not to despair even in the case of seemingly hopeless "conflicts". Dare - it works! This book is suitable for school as well as for work in youth groups and with adults.
The "Blickpunkt Schule" means:
"'Fuck German!', 'Polacke!', 'Arab!', 'Gypsy pack!' - How do such tones fit in with ever increasing globalization? But the coexistence of different cultures is not a cuddle story - conflicts are part of everyday life. As long as you can still work on it together, everything is fine.
A successful method of dispute settlement is mediation, which has been used successfully in practice for several years. A tried and tested means in schools, in legal disputes or divorces. In the case of intercultural conflicts, the supposed "pick-up" is often based on a different cultural socialization. To learn to accept these cultural differences but also to solve the resulting conflicts at the same time is the seemingly impossible achievement that the mediation method promises.
The conflict scenarios presented in this book were tried out with people from different cultures. There it goes z. For example, about a German and Turkish soccer team in Berlin who want to fight against each other not only on the pitch in their next championship game; to X, who absolutely does not want to spend Christmas in the country of his spouse Y; about the fictional island of Klopstokia, on which two different ethnic groups live, who make life difficult for one another with their prejudices and mistrust. The conflict situations are presented in role-playing games and the core of the communication difficulties uncovered so that both parties can feel that they are winners. Anyone can be nice - real arguing has to be learned. "
A method where everyone wins:
The future and ideas workshop
Our world is full of problems that seem unsolvable at the moment. As bad as these problems themselves is the fact that most people don't believe that solutions are still possible ...
The debate - if one could speak of a debate - is conducted without those concerned ...
Germany can no longer cope with people:
The boat is full
Facts against prejudice ...
Check more often, find what you are looking for more often:
Statistics stirs up fear of foreigners
For asylum seekers, driving to another city is already registered as a criminal offense ...
- When do you think life is meaningless
- What is wiccan magic
- Why are toilets so dirty in India
- Removal of wisdom teeth can lead to bone loss
- What's your best rule
- How do you find jobs online as a copywriter
- What are some side dishes for ribs
- Which medical specialty suits me
- How can a housewife make money online
- What was Roman banking like?
- How do relationships affect human behavior?
- Are K-Pop idols dating ordinary people?
- Israeli men marry Palestinian women
- Is Joom cheaper than AliExpress
- What is a full body massage
- How do you achieve failure
- What is the future of ReactJS developers
- Why do protesters destroy property
- Why am I afraid to be gay?
- Why do I hate soothing music
- How is the Japanese youth culture
- What do Egyptians eat for breakfast
- What makes an INFJ door slam someone
- Can computer science help the environment?
- What does this flag mean or symbolize
- How does a peacock have sex
- What is EPC in a solar system
- Do you like kinky sex
- What are typical mid-life crises
- How to make a garlic sauce
- Where do children learn sex
- What is your preferred career assessment test
- Why do many programmers love web development