How black cow oil prevents pregnancy
Side effects and dangers of black cumin
Side effects and contraindications
So far, no acute side effects have been recorded when using black seed oil. Only when the oil is taken directly can a very few people regurgitate.
In one study, rats were fed larger amounts of black seed oil. No negative functional changes in the liver or kidneys could be observed in these either.
It could only be determined that the direct ingestion of the plant is slightly toxic at higher doses. However, this is the case with many medicinal plants.
Special case: capsules
Since black seed oil capsules are a processed product that is manufactured differently everywhere, these products can have side effects. Direct oil has no other ingredients, so you can only assume the effect of the oil. In the case of the capsules, however, other ingredients are sometimes used, such as gelatin for the soft capsules. You could possibly be allergic or sensitive to these. In any case, it is advisable to read the package insert before use.
During our research we could not find any evidence of interactions. However, since interactions with black seed oil are still a little explored area, this need not represent absolute certainty. With common drugs and other foods, however, interactions are very unlikely to occur.
Black seed oil in pregnancy
Concrete data on the consumption of large amounts of black seed oil during pregnancy are not available. Since the oil consists to a small extent of essential oils and these should be avoided during pregnancy, it would be advisable to avoid this during pregnancy. Other components such as sterols, alkaloids and tannins are also suspected of causing labor in excessive quantities. Since women are very sensitive up to the seventh month of their pregnancy, black seed oil should never be consumed before that and it is best to remove it from the menu altogether. You can start eating again after giving birth.
Acute and chronic toxicity of Nigella sativa fixed oil. Phytomedicine - International Journal of Phytotherapy and Phytopharmacology January 2002, Volume 9, Issue 1
- What do you expect from this topic
- Have abusive partners plan to abuse them
- Is muay thai more dangerous than BJJ
- Who are the best interior designers
- What is Gender Discrimination in India
- How famous is Game of Thrones
- Which fall 2019 anime is worth watching
- Paying taxes to strippers
- What are the most popular foods in Argentina
- Spotify damages the music industry
- Who has the best smelling candles
- Has a narcissist ever experienced heartbreak?
- Which medical specialties have the best lifestyle
- What is option strategy
- What does click
- Why did India lose the series in Bangladesh
- What is special about Greta Thunberg?
- What is your favorite German dish?
- Will ISBF reward me with a scholarship
- Would Romanian women go out with Turkish men?
- How would you define harmful to society
- Can gay people have children?
- What do Jamaicans see Haiti and Haitians
- Why are geological maps important