EY India has good SAP practice
SAP S / 4 HANA - how does a successful transformation for the digital final examination succeed?
Transformation planning: requirements and goals
The overarching strategic goal of the introduction of SAP S / 4HANA is to create the basis for the general digital transformation in the company. This requires:
- Agility for further development with simultaneous reliability of operations
- Generation change with a corresponding conversion or migration of the existing to the new system landscape
- Optimization, integration and digitization of the support processes as well as the complete renewal of the relevant SAP systems
- Standardized interfaces as a prerequisite for connecting specialist applications
- Development of an overarching ERP IT governance (including change management, user and authorization management, back-up and archiving, etc.)
- Compliance with an ambitious implementation schedule
- Minimization of the conversion risks
In order to ensure a clear and smooth transformation process, the project team should prepare the following documents in the planning phase of the transformation:
- Detailed migration planning
- Detailed transition concept
- IT governance and support processes
- Detailed roll-out plan
- Detail system architecture including interfaces
Acceptance and go-live of the new system
In order that a corresponding acceptance or a successful audit can be guaranteed in the subsequent migration of SAP systems as the leading IT accounting system, some points must be taken into account, which are presented in detail in the expert report of the auditors KFS / DV 1. An independent acceptance of such transformation projects, if financially relevant, data protection relevant or other business relevant data is affected, is often required in the context of annual financial statements or audits by the public and is sometimes mandatory, e.g. B. during tax audits to verifiably ensure the completeness and correctness of the data affected by the changeover. However, such approvals are usually not taken into account in the implementation and outgoing transformation planning or not implemented to an adequate extent. A project-accompanying migration check (as a kind of quality assurance and optimizing body) is an essential success factor for every SAP S / 4HANA transformation project and reduces post-go-live clean-up work.
The focus of such a (project-accompanying) acceptance is essentially on the following three points:
How can EY help?
Worldwide, EY is one of fewer than 20 organizations with the status of "Global SAP Alliance Partner". EY thus has early access to important SAP developments and works together with SAP as part of a co-innovation partnership. This collaboration gives EY insights into current innovations as well as medium-term product roadmaps of SAP development. This gives EY the opportunity to carry out specific developments and co-innovations on the respective SAP business platforms. In addition, this partnership enables us to develop value-adding skills at an early stage in order to be able to offer our customers even better services. EY is a member of the "SAP Partner Advisory Board". Based on the EY-SAP Value Assurance partnership, we create clear added value for our customers through the cooperation and complementarity of our services.
- Hire Heroku remote workers
- How do I beat in boxing
- Why Allah sounds so angry in the Koran
- Have you experienced reverse discrimination
- What do mechanical engineers do at ISRO
- Which is the best coin to collect
- Henry VIII was the strongest Tudor monarch
- I hate Nickelback, what about you
- Which jobs use trigonometry and geometry
- What is 8 4 8 1
- Irish travelers are nice people
- Which Gantt chart software has data import
- What is the biblical meaning of sin
- Why does Urdu sound so good
- Singapore will fail
- What's the worst kind of pizza
- What are Vietnamese noodles made of
- Have you ever done a photo shoot
- When is a programming book out of date?
- What are the different types of suits
- Has anyone ever used up all of your energy?
- What's the strangest sushi you've ever tried
- Does death make life beautiful
- Are there 4D aliens