Some people are born to die
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
growth of population
More and more people
There are currently over 7.5 billion people on earth. By the year 2100, it is expected to be nearly 11 billion people. To calculate population growth, one has to know how many people die and how many are born in the same period. Nobody can predict this exactly.
The poor countries are growing faster
If the development of recent years continues, then the population in Africa will grow the most, from 1.1 billion people in 2012 to probably 4.2 billion in 2100. In the poorest countries of the world there will be almost four billion people to be added. In contrast, in the western industrialized countries the birth rate is rather low and there is almost no population growth.
44 percent of the world's population are under 25 years old. 70 percent of these people live in developing countries. These countries cannot raise the money to feed, train and provide health care to more and more people. A lower birth rate would leave more money for health and education. The international community has therefore set itself the goal of helping poor countries through education and financial aid so that population growth can be limited.
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article completely. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- Americans find Vietnamese attractive
- Is RMIT University good
- Is Penang in Canada
- Which companies are leaders in AI technology
- Serves lunch at ADP in Hyderabad
- What are good and bad carbohydrates
- What should someone looking for disability benefits know
- Where can I find a connection
- Trust Jimmy Wales with Wikipedia articles
- Chiropractors take Medicaid
- What is road construction
- How can childlessness affect a marriage?
- Why are voter registration data publicly available?
- Why are doctors paid so much
- Can an ENT pretend to like someone
- Fraud is common in relationships
- Relieves or terminates HCL employees
- Is the MK Ultra government project real
- Why are Ethiopians beautiful
- What is America's gift to our generation
- Can all people be rich in capitalism?
- Power corrupts what else corrupts
- Has anyone ever had an herb abortion
- Has a tsunami ever hit a hurricane?