How can I keep up with school
Online panel discussion, Wed., April 7th, 6.30 p.m.
School digital - can Germany compete internationally?
Thursday, April 01, 2021, 11:17 a.m.
The world is becoming more and more digital. Schools in particular have to keep up with this in order to secure the future of the younger generation. But is digitization in schools in Germany really a model for success or can we still learn a lot from other countries?
Symbol photo: Julia M. Cameron / Pexels
The digitization, so the digital one Change in private and business life, wins especially in times of pandemic predominantly in importance. Especially in the school area should through the Conversion of analog contentand information into digital formats that can be accessed from anywhere in the world certain educational requirements guaranteed for young people.
Experts report on experiences in schools in Estonia and Qatar
Tablets in the classroom, books as E-books - or the classroom will soon be wholerelocated homeso that students do not have the Lose touch and about theirs fear professional future have to. But what about the Digitization in schools in Germany actually from?
"School digital - best practice worldwide" is the name of an event of Union Foundation Saar at the Wednesday April 7th at 6.30 p.m., which addresses this issue and uses the example of Schools in Estonia and Qatar should be analyzed. It will come again Experts | to say:
Dirk Dillschneider, Headmaster of the German International School in Doha (Qatar)
Dr. Christian Ohler, Head of the German Language Department at the German Gymnasium in Tallinn (Estonia)
report on the Digitization of your schools and the Education systems of their respective countries. The event takes place in Cooperation with the educational platform Lernwelt Saar instead of and is from Sabine Ertz, Journalist at Saarland radio, moderated.
Discuss with us online - via Zoom or Facebook:
Graphic: Union Foundation
Well equipped for the future or traumatized for life?
Can we do that international comparison withstand or still lies a lot in trouble? Numerous schools are still open not with enough tablets equipped for all students who "Generation Homeschooling" in the worst case it will suspended and permanently damaged, because digital media can in many cases do not replace real teachers. On the other hand, one represents "Successful" digitization of course, a giant leap in that direction Progress and professionalism dar: Multimedia lessons can at best too more learning success lead - and students alongside Expertise at the same time the necessary Competencies for successful learning and working in the 21st century convey.
Discussed with "School digital - Best Practice worldwide" at the Wednesday April 7th at 6.30 p.m.. Of course, the event only takes place online and can be accessed via zoom or Facebook to be tracked:
Phone: 0681 / 70945-0
- How can I be an obedient woman
- Shouldn't teachers grade student homework
- Let's get Indian food in Bahrain
- What are some of the best screenshots
- Why are TVS Motors' stocks falling
- What can we learn from history 1
- Singapore will fail
- Defines dosa South Indian people
- India is more prosperous than Pakistan
- How do you get out of welfare
- What is your favorite food in India
- Climbing stairs reduces the fat in the upper body
- What are the Applications of Computer Vision
- Where did asparagus come from?
- Prospectively, pharmacist is a good career
- Who are the hostile countries of Colombia
- People respect the security guards
- Did God ever give you a warning
- What are the different types of bridges
- What is the best way to overcome claustrophobia
- Can I take Adderall with Lamictal?
- How does capitalism have a global reach?
- I feel overwhelmed what can I do
- Which company offers moving services in Harborough