Can civilians own military aircraft?
Can civilians fly military aircraft?
I am not sure if you are asking about such a plane (rent one for example) or one have . But either way the answer is yes.
I flew a Hawker Hunter at a (now defunct) location in Cape Town on a mixed low-level / acrobatic flight down the coast. There were no restrictions on who could fly on the plane other than the obvious (no children; must be of reasonable height / weight and general fitness), but they did not allow non-pilots to take control. We did aerobatics (up to 5G, from memory) and I had the controls in the cruise flight for about 10 minutes. There was absolutely nothing a civilian couldn't learn: it's "just" another airplane.
As for owning one, this is not at all unusual. Privately owned ex-military aircraft are often referred to as "warbirds," and the US even has an EAA ownership organization. The aircraft are usually viewed as experimental (or local equivalent) for regulation and airworthiness purposes.
The barriers to owning these planes (as always) are money and education. It is very expensive to buy and maintain because there are so few parts or mechanics available and insurance is (almost) impossible, so most owners will have to self-insure. Operating costs are also typically high, especially when the aircraft systems require "exotic" fuels, gases, lubricants, or other consumables. For ejector seats, you may need to include explosives on the list.
Training is a similar problem as so few people can instruct you on how to fly a military aircraft, but this is obviously not a total barrier, and I expect you will find it if you get involved in this part of the flying community that Contacts you need.
So if you can legally buy a military aircraft in your country, if you have enough money to operate and maintain, if you can find someone to train you, and if you can meet your local regulations for non-type (experimental) aircraft then you can You absolutely do it. But for most people that's a lot of ifs :-)
- How can I get to know God
- How does a garbage collector work
- Which companies are looking for a headhunter
- What's the youngest you would go out with?
- How do I annex a country
- What is the ultimate spice
- What is Brexit really about?
- What Are Some Simple Remedies For Stuttering
- How do I stay a kid
- Are Korean films superior to Hollywood films?
- What does it mean to you to be hopeful
- How conservative is Belgium
- Is it boring to live in Ontario, Canada?
- What do Emiratis eat for dinner
- Have you ever misunderstood someone terribly
- LYFT can be used without a smartphone
- Top software company CEO
- How are Venezuelans perceived abroad
- Pakistan is in the Middle East
- Nurses go to the UK
- Is there a good craftsman in the UK
- Why am I always impressed by others
- What do billionaires think of millionaires?
- What is special about the Telugu language
- Are pharmacists in demand
- Shouldn't the government fear the people
- Could you explain the Tamil language
- Why is Chicago such a boring city
- What do children think when they play
- How do romance scammers justify their actions?
- Which films make men cry?
- What is formula investment with example
- Did the ancient Chinese move
- Which ethics are in question? Does ethics change?