What makes a person indigenous
Part of speech: noun, (male), adjectival declensionHyphenation:
- A | hot | mi | scher, Plural: A | hot | mi | cal
- IPA: [ˈAɪ̯nˌhaɪ̯mɪʃɐ]
- 1) Person who was born in a certain area and has lived there since time immemorial
- 1) nouning too indigenous through conversion
- 1) native
- 1) locals
- 1) person
- 1) “Also the Native streamed onto the sundeck and marveled at the icebergs that pile up in front of the ship. "
- 1) “The Native thought he was crazy. "
- 1) “Otherwise they seemed to me Native to have enough to do with yourself at the moment. "
- 1) “They come with the expeditions Native in two ways in contact with Meyer: as his servants (porters, servants and guides) or as the owner of food or of land that is partially left to him for the duration of his stay. "
- 1) “Many grumble about the fact that immigrants always get the worst jobs at the worst wages and always have to do the work they do Native do not want."
Part of speech: declined formHyphenation:
- A | hot | mi | scher
- IPA: [ˈAɪ̯nˌhaɪ̯mɪʃɐ]
- Genitive singular of the strong inflection of the noun local people
- Dative singular of the strong inflection of the noun local people
- Genitive plural of the strong inflection of the noun local people
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„One was injured moderately Local in an accident at work on Friday.“
Südtirol Online, March 1st, 2019
„61 year old Local crashed on Stefanitag.“
kurier.at, December 27, 2018
„A 60-year-old German slipped and could no longer hold on. A Local died at the Scheichenspitze.“
Kleine Zeitung, September 21, 2018
„When working with wood got on Saturday Local in fliess with the hand in the drive of a log splitter.“
Krone.at, September 29, 2018
„In Radstadt (Pongau) is a Local fell with his mower on the federal highway. The 54-year-old had mowed a path.“
ORF, October 24, 2018
„On Wednesday there was an alpine accident in Kaprun im Pinzgau. A Local had to be rescued by an emergency doctor's helicopter after a fall.“
Krone.at, April 22, 2020
„One vacationer and one Local ended up in the hospital after two serious winter sports accidents.“
Kleine Zeitung, February 15, 2020
„July 2020 drove a 34-year-old Local his truck coming from the Aualm via the Rattersberg goods route.“
Police press release, July 19, 2020
„The world's largest refugee camp at Cox's Bazar in Bangladesh has the first Sars-CoV-2 infection. Also a Local is infected.“
TAZ, May 15, 2020
„Not a computer game, but the island's newest tourism initiative: Ein Local with camera responds to commands from people all over the world.“
derStandard.at, April 21, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Native: Member of a people who originally inhabited a certain area
- Indigenous: In technical terms, person who was born in a certain area, is at home in a certain area
- native people: Member of a people who first inhabited a certain area
Another word (synonym) for native - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "native":
Wagenburg mentality: Wagenburg mentality (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die Wagenburg mentality; Plural - genitive: singular of the Wagenburg mentality; Plural dative: ...
obyvatel: obyvatel domu (house dweller), místní obyvatel (native) Derived words: obyvatelský, obyvatelstvo, obyvatelnost German translations: 1) inhabitant (male), inhabitant (male), inmate (male)
Asylum seeker: -ant Opposite words: 1) Native Higher-level terms: 1) Person Subordinate terms: 1) Asylum seekers Application examples: 1) In Germany there are many asylum seekers from the Middle East
Stranger: Acquaintance, confidante 2) native female word forms: foreign application examples: 1) advice to children: do not open the door to strangers
Sit down: out of date: resident (not local), protection citizen Application examples: 1) Like a hireling, like a sitter he will be with you, until the jubilee year he will serve you
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Local" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 20, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Einheimischer/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “native” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Marriage (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Einheirat; Plural marrying in genitive: singular ...
Getting married (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ein | hei | ra | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
unit (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular unit; Plural units genitive: singular ...
units (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: One | he | th Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈaɪ̯nˌhaɪ̯tən,…
Unit symbol (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular the unit symbol; Plural the unit symbols ...
Unit symbols (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ein | hei | ten | sym | bo | le Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Unit symbols (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ein | hei | ten | sym | bo | len Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Unit symbol (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ein | hei | ten | sym | bols Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Unit symbol (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular unit symbol; Plural unit symbols ...
Unit symbol (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ein | hei | ten | zignens Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Single balance sheet (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die Einheitsbilanz; Most of the single accounts ...
- What are your unusual favorite candle scents?
- What does Nikah have to fulfill
- Is Trinidad Tobago under United States
- Is race cultural or biological
- What is a typical Vietnamese house
- Why do I cry and collapse easily
- What is the best school in hawaii
- What's the worst betrayal in history
- What is the most racist law right now
- Which company has the best manual forklift truck
- How can the sending of SMS be stopped while driving?
- Why did Allah not make all people Muslims?
- Why should I drink cola
- Why is actor Rowan Atkinson anti-religion
- Why can't all countries manufacture nuclear weapons?
- What's so great about white boys
- Can an LLC member get a W2
- What is an animal killed for eating
- Should I buy Hyundai cars
- Who is the sexiest woman living today
- What software is used to send information
- Why can't I stop crying?
- Govt v s Deloitte, which is better
- What tricks should longboard skateboarders learn first?