Who is the richest woman in Jamaica
Parliamentary democracy (under constitutional monarchy)
independent since 1962
geographyJamaica is an island nation in the Caribbean Sea. The land has a total area of 10,990 km² and a total coastline of 1,022 km. This land mass is roughly 0.7 times the size of Schleswig Holstein. Jamaica is the 27th smallest country in America and ranked 167th worldwide. It is comparatively low at an average height of 340 meters above sea level.
The archipelago consists of 28 islands. Jamaica has no directly neighboring countries. The distance between Berlin and the capital Kingston is approximately 8,450 km.
Eastern Standard Time (EST) applies nationwide in Jamaica. Unlike in Germany, however, there is no summer time here. So there is a time difference of -6 hours in winter. In summer, however, the time difference is -7 hours.
1 dollar is divided into 100 cents.
Status: May 18, 2021
1 euro = $ 182.91
1000 dollars = 5.47 euros
The climate in JamaicaIn Jamaica, as in all equatorial countries, there is a tropical climate. There is no difference between the seasons as there is in Central Europe. The length of the day hardly fluctuates and the temperature differences between summer and winter are also smaller. The average maximum daily temperatures are between 31 and 33 degrees, depending on the season. In some parts of the country, the values can reach up to 34 degrees during the day. In the colder months, the temperature drops, depending on the region, at night to up to 23 ° C in the monthly mean.
Average day and night temperatures
|Church of God||25,7%|
|United Church of God||2,1%|
According to the definition of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Jamaica is one of the developing countries due to its economic performance.
|27% urban areas:||3,001 km²|
|41% agriculture:||4,506 km²|
|31% forests:||3,401 km²|
|0% water surface:||160 km²|
|1% other areas:||82 km²|
|Road network:||22,121 km|
The main cities
|city||Part of the country||Residents|
|Kingston / Capital||Kingston||585.000|
|Spanish Town||Saint Catherine||132.000|
|Montego Bay||Saint James||83.000|
|Old Harbor||Saint Catherine||26.000|
|Half Way Tree||Saint Andrew||19.000|
|Saint Ann’s Bay||Saint Ann||14.000|
|Bog Walk||Saint Catherine||13.000|
|Constant Spring||Saint Andrew||13.000|
|Ocho Rios||Saint Ann||9.450|
|Morant Bay||Saint Thomas||9.370|
|Stony Hill||Saint Andrew||8.550|
|Santa Cruz||St. Elizabeth||8.220|
|Port Maria||Saint Mary||7.910|
|Bull Savanna||St. Elizabeth||6.960|
|Runaway Bay||Saint Ann||6.520|
|Black River||St. Elizabeth||4.230|
(Based on the World Bank's "Worldwide Governance Indicators" project)
|Rule of law:|
|Freedom of speech:|
|Death penalty:||constitutionally allowed|
Existing trade agreements
- How can I become a panhandler
- What is the best fruity wine
- Hates Britain India
- Why do vaginas get sore after sex
- How do I learn English slowly
- Hires TCS freshmen through referral of employees
- Bangladesh is a city in India
- How do you think about wooden watches
- Why do most people fail to understand border taxes
- What will happen to the earth in 2100?
- Brazilian men like fat women
- What are better investment opportunities for me
- Is Ubud Bali overrated
- Do you like nude photoshoots
- How do savings differ from investments
- How do you say together in Portuguese
- Is IBA better than Fast in BSCS
- Can gay people have children?
- What does Belgium export
- Does a vagina or penis taste better?
- Where can I see the company reports
- Babies get sick while teething
- Is MMM Nigeria legal
- What are some life stories