Cuts itself haram
.Books on Islamic topics can be found in the Eslamica Publishing House.
Nail care is a recommended [mustahab] act in Islam.
This includes, above all, the regular cutting or shortening [taqsir] of the fingernails. Imam Ali Ridha (a.) Even linked regular fingernail cutting on Thursday with healing eye pain. There is also a tradition [hadith] from Imam Baqir (a.), Who said: "Whoever cuts his fingernails every Thursday will never have eye pain."
The following procedure is recommended for the order in which the nails are cut: Start with the little finger of the left hand and continue cutting until you end with the little finger of the right hand.
The same procedure is used for the toenails.
In a narration from Imam Sadiq (a.) About a conversation with Mufaddhal ibn Umar he says: "O Mufaddhal, think about how perfectly ALLAH made nails and hair so that both would grow and need to be cut. ALLAH did not give them sensation so that they do not cause pain when cut." Mufaddhal asked: "Why didn't ALLAH make them so that they don't have to be cut?" Imam Sadiq (a.) Replied: "ALLAH has something secret behind this matter that nobody knows, so that we can be grateful to Him. The reason for growing nails and hair is that the ailments in the body escape as the nails and hair grow. This is why humans depend to remove their body hair and keep their hair and nails short so they grow faster each time. By growing faster, disease and pain occur more quickly. If cutting is neglected or prolonged, pain and disease remain on the body and can lead to other diseases to lead ..."
- Why is abortion immoral
- Who are the most important anthropologists today?
- Has aliexpress original products
- How does big data affect marketers
- Why don't electricians drive electric cars
- Does the Quran have a summary
- What does Narendra Modi do The Narendra Modi
- The word secretary is considered politically incorrect
- Microcredit lending works as well
- Why do open wounds itch
- Why should I bother people
- What is the Best Credit Analyst Certification
- What is the real power of man
- What do you think of breathtaking facts
- Can I eat sprouts at night
- Babies are smarter than adults
- Is Serbia a third world country
- Asians really hate black girls
- Which country consumes the most gold?
- Who is the founder of Muay Thai
- What is the opposite of mansplaining
- What is a good trading job
- Why do I keep losing my things
- What is AIDS