Costco is located in the US only
Costco Wholesale Corp. is an American wholesale company based in Seattle, Washington state. Costco is the world's largest cash and carry provider and the third largest grocery retailer in North America. At the end of December 2020, the group was operating a good 800 self-managed cash & carry stores in the USA, Canada, Great Britain, Japan, Mexico, Taiwan, South Korea, Australia, China Spain, Iceland and France, some with integrated or connected restaurants and shops (Photo laboratories, pharmacies, opticians, hearing aid acousticians specialty stores) and petrol stations. A store has an average sales area of 13,440 square meters.
Purchases in the Costco branches are only available to members, including end consumers. There are three paid memberships: Gold Star (private individuals), Business (companies, farmers and non-profit organizations) and, until 2015, also Business Add-On (premium membership with discounts). At the end of September 2020, Costco had a total of 58,100 members.
Costco offers its customers a selection of industrial and private label items in a wide range of goods for an annual fee. The range of goods ranges from food and cosmetics, computers, electrical and household appliances to furniture, clothing, jewelry and pet food. Costco can offer its customers the goods at a reasonable price through a high turnover of goods and negotiated purchase discounts.
Content visible in the Business XL tariff. Log in now or get information
- What am I supposed to do all day
- What is the Bloomberg Concept
- May German Indian food
- What are the disadvantages of interfaith marriages
- Facebook is owned by Google
- How has modernity influenced our values
- Is someone else borrowing DVDs from libraries?
- What is unnatural inflation
- Why do people support a property tax
- Is it necessary to thin shrimp?
- What is important in raising children
- Can I go to jail voluntarily?
- Why does whole wheat taste so good
- How can technology improve patient care
- Has made you religious in science
- What are cultural traditions
- What is your country's least preferred neighbor
- Should tax fraud be a capital offense
- What are the whitest names anyway
- What are the best thoughts in life
- How Much Home Insurance Do I Need
- How do you find remote work
- How does this universe arise 1
- What makes us trust God?