Who was the first king of Australia
Australian Open - King Djokovic wins the 9th title in Australia - Medvedev without a chance
King Djokovic wins the 9th title in Australia - Medvedev without a chance
The Serbian Novak Djokovic secured the ninth title at the Australian Open in Melbourne, the 18th Grand Slam title overall. Djokovic wins against the Russian Daniil Medvedev 7: 5, 6: 2 and 6: 2.
When the score was 2: 4 in the second set, Daniil Medvedev knocked his bat on the ground. With full force. The anger was huge. The strung thing broke apart miserably. It was all of no use. Because after losing the first set with 5: 7, the announcement of world number 1 - Novak Djokovic - was clear: He wanted to get his ninth title in Australia. And so he delivered a small show of force right from the start.
The «Djoker» won the first set 7: 5, which was the highest of the emotions in this game. In the second, the 25-year-old Russian lost the thread, nothing more wanted to succeed. And smashing his tools was no use either - 6: 2, a short matter. And also in the third Medvedev seemed distracted, he served poorly, got angry and even moaned at the audience. But none of it helped. On the contrary. Djokovic quickly closed the sack in the third, played long, constant balls to the baseline and clearly won 6-2. The ninth win at the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne was secured and Medvedev's streak of 20 games was broken.
Changing of the guard postponed
The changing of the guard of the young Russian was postponed again. The almost 34-year-old Djokovic was then also honored by the President of the Australian Tennis Association, Jayne Hrdlicka, with the words of the “King of Melbourne Park”. The President's speech was repeatedly interrupted by interjections and whistles from the audience.
The loser of the final quickly found his humor again. It is never easy to speak after losing a Grand Slam final. He congratulates Novak, 18 titles in total, words are at a loss. He said that Novak was once his great idol and that it has remained so to this day. "And yes, I would have liked to entertain you a little longer," he said to the audience. "But today was just not my day."
Djokovic congratulated his opponent and praised him as a great guy. He looked back on the last few months and thanked him for the organization of the tournament despite the difficult circumstances. Then came the big declaration of love on the tennis court. «Thank you Rod Laver Arena, I love you more every year!»
- Does technology limit our imagination
- How many people speak Australian kriol
- What were Princess Diana's qualities
- Boys should wear girls' underwear to school
- What is the meaning of bluetooth
- Paying taxes to strippers
- Who invented swear words?
- How are ISFPs
- Difference between hotel and serviced apartments
- Why do some people quit google
- Like boys big thighs
- How do other countries see Nigeria
- What are database pages or companies
- Contributes meth to smelly feet
- Why do car enthusiasts hate Toyota cars
- How do you cure spermatorrhea
- Is MMM Nigeria legal
- What is the main ingredient in dog food
- Can I be arrested for re-entering?
- Is it easy to learn belly dance
- Why does a day feel like yesterday?
- Is it safe to use password manager
- How can I learn Mandarin quickly
- How would you develop a medieval economy