When should I eat my camembert?
Camembert: ideas and recipes
Just under 100 years later, Camembert was also made in Germany. The name was never protected, which is why Camembert can now be made all over the world. Only the "Camembert de Normandie AOC" is subject to a restriction of origin and may actually only come from Normandy.
Velvety layer of mold
Camembert is usually round and weighs around 250 grams. It used to have a blue layer of mold, but since 1910 it has been given its velvety-white noble mold from the fungus culture of Penicillium candidum. The inside is yellowish, the cheese dough becomes darker as it ripens. Very ripe Camembert melts when cut. The overripe cheese is highly valued by some gourmets, others criticize the slight ammonia knot that the Camembert develops after a few weeks.
Camembert has about 45% fat i. Tr. And around 300 kcal per 100 g. It is often served with other soft cheeses on a cheese platter, for example at the end of a menu. Camembert goes well with various types of fruit. It tastes good on its own, on bread or as part of gratinated dishes. In Germany, Camembert is also known as a component of the Bavarian “Obatzder”.
- EY India has good SAP practice
- What would you do with 350k
- What are the benefits of being a Japanese citizen
- What is an Executive Partner at IBM
- Ireland could produce all of its own food
- What do you think before you get married
- Why should one study LLM in Ireland?
- How poor is Russia now
- An MBA from LBSIM is worthwhile
- What do you say to a fraudster
- What does marriage mean to you
- Why do I like to sleep naked?
- Are younger men attracted to older women?
- How successful are marriages between swingers
- Can birds learn tricks
- Why should anyone lack common sense
- How are companies and startups sold
- What can I do to sleep 1
- Why do people have dreams 2
- Artificial intelligence could develop emotions
- Can I teach myself to fencing
- How many women actually watch porn
- Hates England Germany
- Is village life better than city life