What is meant by a voided check?
In what name should the home loan disbursement be prepared?
Can I prepare a check in the name of a single person if the account is a joint account?
Yes. Happened to whole Time.
What should a bank ideally have done? Prepared check according to ownership agreement, ie name of a single person or according to canceled check (names of both account holders)?
The checking account says "and". What they did is perfectly legal.
Is it possible to get a new check with a single name when a check is already prepared?
I am doubtful that it is your responsibility to do anything and very suspicious that the seller is trying to commit fraud by hiding the sale from his wife.
- Do you have special spiritual experiences to share
- What personalities are INFJ types attracted to?
- What is a route channel
- How are Christians treated in India
- Should I visit Hamburg or Munich
- Who is your ultimate crush
- Who are the best psychiatrists in Delhi
- What is the average salary in Burundi
- Why does President Trump hate outsourcing
- Where do Americans gather in Singapore
- Blacks and whites are different
- Which makes some people control freaks
- What makes students unmotivated
- How much can i earn with AdMob
- Is Black Pink more famous than IU
- Chinese people eat silkworms
- What are the things that are constant
- Why do I hate soothing music
- What are some examples of economic interdependence
- Have a monthly budget
- I hate god is so normal
- What's your little complaint
- What is not worth risking in life
- Why the Indian Navy has 3 different uniforms