Is YIF worth an investment of 6L
In the examination subject "client-oriented processing", the candidate should show that he can present and explain his theoretical knowledge using examples from practice. The examination interview is preceded by a short lecture from a subject area, which is to be presented freely and is based on a specialist task.
This book optimally prepares trainee tax clerks - in the form of a training book - for the oral exam. "Client-oriented processing" corresponds exactly to the content of the framework curriculum and the regulation on vocational training for tax clerks and therefore includes the entire examination field that is expected of the examinee. It contains over 100 situation tasks - just as they are presented in a similar form to the candidates by the examination boards. Approx. 50 receipts from tax consulting practice are assigned to the tasks. During the processing, a lasting visual impression is created from the tax practice, which the examinee can fall back on during his lecture and the examination interview.
The book also contains 600 specialist vocabulary from the framework curriculum, the so-called modules from specialist knowledge. Exam questions are assigned to each of these specialist vocabulary. Sample solutions and answer templates show how the often extensive knowledge can be presented in a way that is appropriate for the exam. Checklists quickly reveal gaps in knowledge and show whether the essential aspects of the knowledge you have learned can be summed up in your own words. The book can be used both in the classroom and for self-study.
Training Assessment Balance Sheet Accountant Trade Tax Corporate Income Tax Oral Exam Examination Questions Accounting Tax Clerks Business Economics
Authors and affiliations
About the authors
Peter Wachner, a graduate in business administration, lectures on tax law and economics. He has been training tax clerks for many years and is the author of other specialist books.
- Book Title: Client-oriented processing
- Book SubtitleSafe in the oral exam for tax clerks
- AuthorsPeter Wachner
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-322-87130-5
- Copyright InformationGabler Verlag | Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, Wiesbaden 1999
- Publisher NameGabler Verlag
- eBook PackagesSpringer Book Archive
- Softcover ISBN978-3-409-19754-0
- eBook ISBN978-3-322-87130-5
- Edition Number1
- Number of PagesXII, 332
- Number of Illustrations0 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- Topics Financial Law / Fiscal Law
Business and Management, general
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- How fast can a passenger train stop?
- What is the Australian crime
- How did Islam fail you
- What is a resource based economy
- How do you find your ideal spouse
- Nicotine poisoning can cause kidney damage
- Why are only children spoiled?
- What are the different degrees of scoliosis
- How are lipids saponified
- Did you know the PhD student Dr.
- Amazon releases its employees
- Why did Paul McCartney choose the Hofner bass?
- Cheat on a Japanese husband or boyfriend
- Why do Americans like to eat chicken?
- Is borderline autism curable?
- How can you regain air superiority
- How do I find services in Vietnam
- How do I get into creative advertising
- What is life without someone I need
- Do you believe in wicca
- Why is Haiti so poor
- What is the ultimate spice
- Are Italian Americans brown or black
- How has your life shaped you