Where can I find a connection
Information on house connection (APL)
You can get Internet and telephone through your house connection - you have to know that about it.
The house connection is also abbreviated as "APL", which stands for A.conclusionpunkt L.inientechnik. This is where the network operator's line ends and leads into your house.
You will usually find the APL as a box in a house connection room in the basement, where electricity and water also enter the house. More rarely, it is on the outside wall of the house or in the neighboring house.
In order for your connection to be switched, a service technician sometimes needs access to your APL. It is therefore important that you know where the APL is before the switching day and that you ensure that it can be reached. If this is not the case, please speak to your landlord or caretaker about it.
In this case - such as in a new building - the house owner is responsible for laying a subscriber line and installing an APL. You can find out more about this in our article on basic telephone or internet access.
- Have you ever participated in an orgy?
- What scares the rich the most
- Is it normal not to feel anything every day?
- Did the MeToo movement ruin America
- How do you rate positive measures
- Who is scott_wu
- What makes a dentist a great dentist
- What is the best alternative to Grindr
- Are vertical cracks in a foundation bad
- What are some blogs about travel
- Is vengeance a form of forgiveness
- How is Aikido different from Muay Thai?
- How do you congratulate a pregnant woman
- How do I get google maps
- How do toes taste
- How do the spies contact each other?
- What should I know about relationships
- What does date mean
- What makes good bread
- Are you inevitable
- What do Europeans think of Latinos
- How are bacteriophages used in medicine
- Why don't Thai people eat with chopsticks?
- Should I do kendo or fencing