How interesting is forensics
Health and nursing staff (f / m / d /) and geriatric nurses (f / m / d) Join the forensics team in the central hospital!
The central hospital - your place of work - is located on the premises of the remand prison (Holstenglacis 3, 20355 Hamburg). In two treatment units, 20 psychiatric patients are treated here who are accused of a criminal offense in connection with their mental illness (mainly psychotic illnesses).
Temporary placement (legal basis: Section 126a of the Code of Criminal Procedure) serves to treat and secure these people until a judgment has been reached (and, if necessary, to accommodate them in the penal system according to Sections 63 or 64 of the StGB).
- An interesting, responsible job in a committed team with high quality standards.
- The grouping takes place in salary group P 8 TVöD-K. In addition to the collectively agreed remuneration, you will receive a monthly forensics allowance of 101 euros and a project allowance of 390 euros.
- Intensive instruction in the field of forensic-psychiatric care in the penal institution of the Asklepios Klinik Nord-Ochsenzoll.
- Opportunities for internal and external training, including de-escalation courses, training with regard to essential clinical pictures, the origins of offenses and dealing with mentally ill people
- Participation in supervision and further qualification opportunities.
- After your assignment in the pre-trial detention center (up to two years), a transfer to the Forensic Psychiatry Clinic of the Asklepios Klinik Nord-Ochsenzoll (prison) or another psychiatric specialist clinic of Asklepios Kliniken Hamburg GmbH is desirable.
- Occupational health and retirement provision. Professional external employee counseling (EAP). Day care center and crèche on the clinic premises in Ochsenzoll as well as HVV professional ticket and nah.sh company subscription.
- The possibility of an internship in the penal system and / or the UHA is possible at any time by arrangement.
- The position is generally suitable for severely disabled people.
Your area of responsibility
Her area of activity includes the holistic care of patients according to the system of primary responsibility on a ward of the central hospital of the UHA with around ten beds. In the treatment teams, close cooperation with other professional groups is the basis of the therapeutic work.
- You have completed training as a health and nurse or geriatric nurse (f / m / d), possibly additional qualifications in specialist nursing in psychiatry or corresponding professional experience in a psychiatric context.
- The ability to work in a team and to integrate, as well as a high degree of flexibility and commitment are essential.
- You have a sense of responsibility and bring commitment and enthusiasm for the treatment of mentally ill patients.
- We assume the willingness to participate in supervision and the ability to cooperate with the various professional groups in treatment teams as well as with employees of the remand prison.
For further information please contact the Asklepios Clinic North Mr. Torsten Hummel available, Tel. (040) 18 18 87 - 46 25. We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents with reference number 146-82. For data protection reasons, please only apply online using the email address[email protected].
- What is a gap certificate
- Why study ancient civilizations
- Is France richer than Germany
- What is the most racist law right now
- What can I have for breakfast
- How is the economic situation in Singapore
- Is microwave food safe
- Did you know the PhD student Dr.
- Why did David kill Goliath
- How much is 99 1 100
- If everyone were gone, there would still be money
- What do you drink with greek food
- Will real estate prices fall after Brexit?
- What do liberals think of these children
- Australians like Indian food
- Will Jungkook give up the IU
- Why don't I like films anymore
- Sucks another gay man's penis
- What is a family lawyer
- Do Bathmate products really work?
- How does the poison of the snakes kill?
- Boys like smaller or larger women
- How does Google Translate improve its translations
- You can recover deleted posts from Instagram