What is your message to the world
How to find out what your message to the world is
In order to become culturally creative, you don't need to be able to paint or draw great, to be able to compose great or to be able to sing great. The important thing is actually your message: What is it that you want to convey to the world in terms of questions, ideas, criticism, inspiration, and thought-provoking? In other words: what is the idea behind your work?
You are what you think what you say
In our everyday life we are so flooded with images, stories and messages from advertising, entertainment and information that we hardly get around to wondering what we actually have to say. We acquire opinions, points of view and statements that we have often not really questioned at all.
It is precisely the opinions, points of view and statements of people with which we identify most. And by saying and doing the same, we can show that we belong to them. That we are just like them.
Thinking for yourself helps
But is that actually true? After all, we are a unique individual with our own feelings, perspectives, experiences and insights. Exactly! And that's why it is good now and then not to choose the practical, fast route and adopt what others have thought in advance, but to use our own thinking apparatus.
P.S .: Adopting what has already been thought can also make sense. Because if you really had to think everything through yourself, you wouldn't get to anything else for all that thinking. It all comes down to finding the areas that are important to you - and that you want to dig deeper into.
Take part: find your message
This is exactly what we invite you to do with this campaign: Take the following four steps and get on the track of what moves you and what you would like to tell the world out there.
Then write to us and we will publish it:
- What is your favorite meat and why
- Who is someone who inspires you
- How to say love in Mandarin
- Education and success are related
- Are chiropractors good for you?
- How do you forget the death of a mother
- What is a food service
- When will books be out of date?
- What did an empty wallet teach you
- Why is monogamy considered natural
- What's the youngest you would go out with?
- Why do so many people hate Melbourne
- Why did you believe in astrology
- Is El Salvador still a dangerous place?
- What is the average IQ across nations
- What are Craigslist's strongest competitors
- Which is the best running shoes
- Why is Amazon worth more than Walmart
- What is the fee structure of iihm
- What age counts as the older parent
- What is a social construct
- Which model is the best economic model
- How is the Indonesian economy in 2017
- How do I fire someone nicely