How do you compensate your employees
Certificate of compensation for your employee (s)
As an employer, you have received a letter in French from your employee (s) together with one or more compensation certificates.
On this page you can see the German and English translation.
Subject: Certificate (s) of compensation for your employee (s)
Dear Ms. / dear Mr. [Name],
Attached you will find the mentioned certificate (s) of the compensation of your employee (s).
The compensation certificate shows the amount of compensation that your employee (s) received from the CNS in the period from April 1, 2020 to June 30, 2020 as part of the transitional measures decided by the government .
What should be done now?
Due to a different calculation method, the benefits may be less than the employee's normal salary. The gross amount paid directly by the CNS should therefore be compared with the gross amount that you would have paid your employee for the relevant period under the continued salary mechanism. («Continued payment of wages»).
Should the employee have received more than the compensation paid by the CNS, you are obliged to regularize this situation and pay the difference to the employee. With a view to the close of the 2020 financial year, we recommend that you make this adjustment before the end of the year.
With best regards.
 règlement grand-ducal du 3 avril 2020 portant dérogation aux dispositions des articles 11, alinéa 2,12, alinéa 3, 14, alinéa 2 et 428, alinéa 4 du Code de la sécurité sociale et L.121-6, paragraphe 3 you code you travail
The certificate of compensation
Certificate of Compensation
It is certified that the insured person named below received cash benefits (in the event of illness or accident) from the national health insurance fund between April 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020 as part of the special measures decided by the government to combat COVID-19.
This certificate is drawn up with a view to regularizing the differences between the amount of the cash benefit granted by the CNS and the amount to be paid by the employer as part of the continued payment of wages.
MATRICLE NUMBER INSURED
[MATRICLE NUMBER INSURED]
|MATRICLE NUMBER EMPLOYER|
COMPENSATED DAYS OF THE CNS
GROSS AMOUNT PAID BY THE CNS
Luxembourg, the dd.mm.yyyy
Computer generated certificate without signature
The certificates were drawn up on dd.mm.yyyy on the basis of the databases of the CNS (in relation to certificates of incapacity for work) and the Joint Social Security Center (in relation to employer declarations) from that date.
Cash benefits payments from the CNS are no longer adjusted.
The CNS is therefore not involved in the regularization process described in this letter, apart from the provision of this certificate.
- Canadian PR owners can get government jobs
- Does Allah have a name
- American girls like Korean men
- Medical treatment in Australia is free
- Why are things always so difficult
- Why does society underestimate men and boys
- How is the construction industry in Dubai now
- What is a foreign portfolio investment
- What problem was Kubernetes built for?
- Why do we really need FSI FAR
- How do narcissistic parents harm their families
- How can the sleeping position affect growth
- What would you teach others
- What tariff passed the Congress in 1828
- Which is the cheapest carpooling service
- Requires gender equality. Gender equality
- Why does my water smell like sulfur
- Irish travelers are of Celtic origin
- Who was the first slave owner
- A deserved vacation can be redeemed
- Why is Nepal so densely populated
- What is an animal killed for eating
- How do I clean my dirty house
- How will you remember Avicii
- Why are Americans against Donald Trump
- Do the Chinese speak aloud
- Should I buy products
- What is the most Croatian ever
- How do I not feel so numb?
- Why are socially fearful people treated differently?
- Why should the BPCL be privatized?
- Difference between hotel and serviced apartments
- What is a gunsmith