Are there Uber drivers in Singapore
Hey dude, where is my grave !?
Grave at Bali Airport
So we stood in front of the Bali airport and ordered a driver through Grab. Meanwhile we were showered with taxi calls over and over again. As experienced and enthusiastic Grab users, we wanted to do without the overpriced taxis and book a private vehicle via the app. Unfortunately we were followed for several hundred meters by one of the taxi drivers who wanted to convince us that he also uses Grab and that we could book him right away. But since there is also a price difference between Grab and Grab taxi, we have repeatedly refused. When he became more and more intrusive and we no longer reacted, he insisted that we have to leave the airport. "Grave prohibited at Bali airport," said the taxi driver. It's taxi area and grab drivers are not allowed. Unimpressed by this, we finally found a driver who picked us up from the 3rd floor of the airport parking garage. It's right in front of the airport. With instructions from the driver, we quickly found the pick-up location.
Later we learned that there was a bitter war between the taxi drivers and the Grab drivers, during which Grab drivers were beaten until they were hospitalized. In some parts of the island (e.g. Ubud and Canggu) there are even no grave zones imposed by the taxi mafia. Drop-offs are still tolerated, but hiring a Grab driver to pick you up is almost impossible, unless it's hidden in back alleys where the taxi drivers can't see you.TIP: If you want to be picked up from the airport with Grab, you should order the driver at the baggage carousel after landing. Give him your name and tell him to stand in the arrivals hall with a name tag. This is how the taxi drivers think that they are employees of a shuttle service. A Grab driver gave us the tip.
- Why do countries have debts
- Music loses its value
- Does Apple face extinction in the future?
- Is it dangerous to be a psychologist?
- How is sympathy better than empathy
- Why are teachers getting younger?
- In which country is Quora famous
- How do the Mumbai police interrogate criminals
- What do you mean by inflation rate
- Can a single man get Canadian PR?
- Why am I afraid to be myself?
- What are some beautiful and unique words
- Which destination is better Argentina or Colombia
- What do Hong Kongers think of the Vietnamese
- What are the basic needs of teenagers
- Are Wikipedia articles protected by copyright
- Reading is still popular
- Why did the Spitfire have elliptical wings
- Is it Safe to Freeze Chicken Livers
- INFJ people are really weird
- Who wants free WiFi
- Some people are born with leadership qualities
- What is a limited partnership
- How can I get a clothes buyer
- What do Canadians think of Canada Goose
- What is a YouTube thumbnail
- How do you feel after your operation
- How was the food in Victorian times
- How good is Wing Chun
- Who were Queen Victoria's parents
- Ireland is richer than Great Britain
- What should you serve with ravioli
- How has technology changed the world
- What qualifies a woman as hot