What are professional skills
Topic: career orientation
Define your potential
Proper preparation is an important key to a successful application. Of course, this takes time and a lot of thought. But both will pay off for you. This assessment is almost indispensable for career starters or those switching. This includes dealing with your own personality. What are your wishes, values and goals? What are your strengths and weaknesses? How and where can you best use your potential? Good self-knowledge is important for self-confidence and helps to present yourself convincingly. As is so often the case, you will not get by without good preparation.
Your exact self-knowledge has an important side effect: If you know your strengths and weaknesses exactly, you are more likely to find the job that suits you and you don't have to revise your decision later.
Analyzing your own product is not an easy task. Four classic W-questions will help you to answer your own personality, the question about your own weaknesses and strengths in a structured way:
Advice on career guidance
Spoiled for choice? We ensure transparency
Personal advice in many major German cities
145 euros per hour
Your location - where are you?
How do you characterize yourself? Are you reluctant to deal with friends or colleagues or do you like to entertain the whole group with jokes and stories? Do you assemble your computer yourself or do you prefer to turn everything into change on ebay? Do you try out a device or do you read the instructions for use first? Do you prefer to direct the helpers when moving or do you grab the boxes hard? Not sure exactly? A little test can point you in the right direction:
Career orientation - determine social skills, strengths and weaknesses
What are your skills Do you know your strengths?
It is now about your skills. What are you good at or less good at? What achievements and successes have you achieved so far? A potential employer will pay attention to this, because you should produce similar successes for him in the future.
Success is when you, for example:
- have solved a task or problem well
- Help with your knowledge and skills in a circle of friends
- initiated improvements
- have led an important project
- have won new customers
- have proven themselves in an exceptional situation
- have been organizing something for years
Such or similar successes can be found in every résumé.
What are your professional skills?
- because of your professional training
- because of your school or university career
- based on your professional experience
- based on your internship experience or part-time jobs
- due to advanced and advanced training
- due to stays abroad
- due to other engagement, congresses or studies
List all relevant points.
What are your strongest points?
You are looking for your talents, abilities and skills for the analysis and your application. Based on which characteristics should your potential job provider choose you? Clear case - you are good and can do a lot. But what are you really good at, what are your strengths? Assign points from 0 to 5!
I am good at dealing with ... people:
- in communicative matters
- to motivate or inspire
- serve, care, care, help
- convince or negotiate
- to supervise, to control
- teach, train or advise
- to sell something
- To assess things or people correctly quickly
Machines or materials:
- especially in the craft sector
- when renovating, repairing, building
- in handicrafts and handicrafts
- in handling or operating devices or machines
- in solving technical problems
- when cooking and baking
- Assess and recognize materials, substances
- in agricultural activities
Data / numbers and abstract processes:
- to analyze and interpret
- where numbers or complex calculations are involved
- where facts and data are important
- to plan and coordinate
- where structuring or systematisation is required
- Connections, recognizing connections
- when it comes to logical, analytical thinking
Ideas, abstract and artistic things:
- when ingenuity or inventiveness is required
- when it comes to fantasy and aesthetics
- Check projects for implementation / feasibility
- To create plans or concepts
- artistic areas such as making music, painting, acting, dance
- when it comes to (photo) graphic tasks
- in scientific processing or observation
- when it comes to economic or legal issues
Think carefully about the individual activities and groups. What are your strengths or weaknesses? What conclusions can you draw from your positive skills for your professional (re) orientation? Which points are not or only very weakly pronounced? Which properties are of great importance for your goal? Which weaknesses can you neglect? So what are your priorities?
- How startup attracts investors
- Do you like London Bridge
- What caused the economic crisis in Iceland
- Excessive masturbation affects sexual health
- Is there a name for outside stairs
- What does menopause do to the body?
- Is Siddaramaiah good CM
- Noah had brothers
- How do you think of Vietnamese
- Is Fortnite okay for 12-year-olds
- Actors are paid too much
- Set Google Inter CA
- Who is the most famous Chinese
- What is Bangkok famous for
- What is Kim Kardashian's IQ
- How much housekeeping cost in Toronto
- Has Galileo living offspring
- How did you do your first 100 km
- How much would an MD salary be
- Does the USA have an official language?
- What are the cultures of each country
- Why do housewives do not have a work status
- Is RM from BTS fat
- How do foreign banks work in India